New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 265

mladen:

Vincent_C

The code does not need any changes to be new metatrader 4 compatible - all is OK as far as code is concerned

Thanks a lot Mladen for you kind answer, in my opinion the best thing to do is to try to find the correct .mq4 version that has generated the .ex4 file. Cheers

Vincent_C:
Thanks a lot Mladen for you kind answer, in my opinion the best thing to do is to try to find the correct .mq4 version that has generated the .ex4 file. Cheers

I am afraid I do not understan

All you have to do is to compile that mq4 file - and that is all

Jovager:
Mladen,

I have done, but nothing changed.[

QUOTE=mrtools;n1772979]

Secretcode added the new build mtf and a separate ma type option for the signal ma.

mabyma_arrowsalerts_mtf_2.mq4

I have uploaded Mabyma and get only the red and green lines, but not the bars ?

Sorry Jovager, didn't understand what you were asking, but think i do now, the bars come from an offline chart created by ha smoothed offline, they have nothing to do with the Mabyma indicator.

cja:

No that is not correct, read what it says in the description. It gives you a line number where the double value was first made simply delete the double from any of the same value further down the code, sometimes you may have to put the first double value just below the inputs ( global ) and above the OnInit() so that it applies to every double of that value throughout the code.

Regards CJA

Dear cja,

so much thanks for the kind help and guidance,much appreciated,also sorry for so late paying you thanks,i was absent from forum since from few weeks due to my personal domestic reasons,also i feel a great pleasure to have you here in between us again after a gap of time,i know your level of coding and expertise,that is no doubt,is great,and you are well known man in coder line,hope you will be helping needy peoples here along with boss MLADEN and MRTOOLS,we all learners needs your coding experience,thanks.

best regards,

mntiwana

Hi, is it possible to fix this indicator? I closed positive pips trades and it displays as negative. And closed pips don't match with those displayed. i didn't closed 1000 pips trades!

i-profit_tracker.mq4

Files:
cattura2.jpg  159 kb
cattura.jpg  26 kb

mladen:

I am afraid I do not understan

All you have to do is to compile that mq4 file - and that is all

Hi Mladen, no problem everything is ok.

I had already compiled the mq4 file but the result on the screen was wrong. After various research now I've found the correct source code: I've added the string for push alert messagge and compiled it. Now everything is working correctly.

Many thanks for the interest, effort and kindness you devote to my request. Cheers

MR Mladen can you look at this ea and to make a? Thenks

Files:

murcu1:
MR Mladen can you look at this ea and to make a? Thenks

murcu1

Please post the original source code (non-decompiled) so that it can be checked

You can now to try

Files:

can you give me a look, and this when I put it on 902 MT4 works and when I put it on MT4 910 will not work? Thenks.

Files:
Reason: