New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 120

studbiol
studbiol  

Hi mladen,

may I ask for some more help with the attached indicators? Especially the "Alex ....." seems to be very interesting. Thank you in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
studbiol:
Hi mladen, may I ask for some more help with the attached indicators? Especially the "Alex ....." seems to be very interesting. Thank you in advance.

Here is the alex multi moving average : alex_mtf_multi_moving_average_v2_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
studbiol:
Hi mladen, may I ask for some more help with the attached indicators? Especially the "Alex ....." seems to be very interesting. Thank you in advance.

Here is this one too upgraded for new mql : cc_at_s_v2-1_-_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
studbiol:

Next one : cc_at_s_v2-1_-_mtf_style_dot_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
studbiol:

And for the last one : even hanover gave up updating those (the functions used in that are are functions that hanover collected) . Better to use some simple indicator that displays current symbol and its price (since that is what that indicator does)

carbonmimetic
carbonmimetic  
mladen:
Do you have the original source codes of those indicators (non0-decompiled source codes)?

Sorry for my delaied answer...I read only now...here all indicators I have:

1-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.ex41-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq41-2-3_pattern_mtf_v3.1.ex41-2-3_pattern_mtf_v3.1.mq41-2-3_pattern_mtf_v3.1b.ex4

carbonmimetic
carbonmimetic  

and this is the last:

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
carbonmimetic:
and this is the last:

carbonmimetic

It is the same case with those mq4 files

airquest
airquest  
studbiol:

Take the ex4, it works (for now) with that on new mt4.

madopter
madopter  

Hi mladen, can you please modify this indicator so that the RSI period can be manually set? Thank you.

The indicator is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page14

Files:
nzdjpym15.png 46 kb