New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 50

mladen:
Solved for metarader build 574 too You can attach multiple offline charts for same symbol+time frame and all are going to be updated correctly (including the IndicatorCounted() values - all the internals are set as they should be set). Attaching the perid converted that works with this new metatrader correctly (no excesive CPU usage, nor anything of a sort)

Could you please add start time and end time as inputs to that indicator(found on page1 of this thread)? That would make a perfect tool for displaying only the session of 24 hours index-charts.

Files:

hi mladen,

is this indi already nmc?

sma_centered_oscillator_ad.mq4

engula:
hi mladen,

is this indi already nmc?

sma_centered_oscillator_ad.mq4

Engula, modified it to make it nmc.

Please programmers make this indicator compatible with new mt4 build?

market_mode_v_1.01.mq4

Files:

thefxpros:
Please programmers make this indicator compatible with new mt4 build? market_mode_v_1.01.mq4

sorry, disgard my request, i found the old metaeditor and i have compiled it with that.

thefxpros:
sorry, disgard my request, i found the old metaeditor and i have compiled it with that.

Thefxpros, made it compatible with new mt4 build, sorry for the delay.

New version of ema variation indicator with a filter made strictly for the new version of metatrader 4 (it will not work on older versions of metatrader 4)

mladen:
New version of ema variation indicator with a filter made strictly for the new version of metatrader 4 (it will not work on older versions of metatrader 4)

In my opinion this is one, if not "the", best EMA coloured i've ever seen! Highly customizable ema!

Is it possible to have it in multi time frame version suitable even for non standard timeframe, please?

thefxpros:
In my opinion this is one, if not "the", best EMA coloured i've ever seen! Highly customizable ema! Is it possible to have it in multi time frame version suitable even for non standard timeframe, please?

This is a multi time frame version that allows any time frame to be used

Here is a regular time frame used (1 hour on a 30 minute chart :

And here is a "2 minute" chart used as a source of the data on a 30 minute chart (2 minute chart is a renko with a box size set to 10, in this case - just as an experiment)

Can you pls make it woking for the new MT4 version.

ElwaveMetaTraderPluginScript.ex4

link:

File-Upload.net - ElwaveMetaTraderPluginScript.ex4

----

Thanks for Markov.ex4

Reason: