New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 126

Hi mladen could you fix the attached indicator for build 646?

Thanks

Files:

obv_divergence_1_1.mq4obv_divergence_1_1.mq4

Jaquanburton:
Hi mladen could you fix the attached indicator for build 646? Thanks

I think this is it.

Tomcat98

Files:

Tomcat98:
obv_divergence_1_1.mq4obv_divergence_1_1.mq4

I think this is it.

Tomcat98

Thanks a lot bro works great

Could anyone help me to fix these errors in order to working with new MT4 Build 646?

Thanks in advance

lucnes:
Could anyone help me to fix these errors in order to working with new MT4 Build 646? Thanks in advance

lucnes

Here you go : coridor_fullssa_normalize_-_mtf_2_nmc.mq4 (libssa does not need any changes)

mladen:
lucnes Here you go : coridor_fullssa_normalize_-_mtf_2_nmc.mq4 (libssa does not need any changes)

Thank you very much mladen!

mladen:
lucnes Here you go : coridor_fullssa_normalize_-_mtf_2_nmc.mq4 (libssa does not need any changes)

PS: not all dlls are going to work with the new metatrader 4 (there is quite a long list of cases when they will not work). But fortunately we do not have a single one that refuses to work with the new builds (yet - you never know with this new builds of metatrader where are they going to hit next)

mladen:
PS: not all dlls are going to work with the new metatrader 4 (there is quite a long list of cases when they will not work). But fortunately we do not have a single one that refuses to work with the new builds (yet - you never know with this new builds of metatrader where are they going to hit next)

it's working on build 646

thanks!

Hi there,

Does anyone have the source code for a renko live chart indicator which works with build 646 or greater?

Regards

Brendan

brendanrivendell:
Hi there,

Does anyone have the source code for a renko live chart indicator which works with build 646 or greater?

Regards

Brendan

Brendan

Did you read the post why the source was not posted?

Reason: