New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 171

Did you try the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page374 ?

The Cryox indicator made as a single indicator and not as a template. This indicator uses 66 Buffers which was something not possible with the old MT4 as it had an 8 Buffer restriction.

cryox_nmc.ex4

Files:
cryox.png  59 kb
cryox_nmc.ex4  38 kb

mladen:
It can not be made compatible. Two dimensional array can not be initialized with one dimensional values. You can change to code to this :

double theArray[] = {1, 2, 3, 4};

and it will work then, but it depends on the way how the array is going to be used and what is the intention of initializing the array the way you have tried to do it

Thanks a lot, sir....

Will be back if something came up....

erdenmensch:
Could someone fix the follow indicators for me? This would be really great.

Thank you mrtools. I have one more. Please would you fix it?

erdenmensch:
Thank you mrtools. I have one more. Please would you fix it?

Erdenmensch, try this one.

Thanks, mr tools.

Candle display made for the new MT4.

You can select the number of candles to display and any time frame.

candle_display_nmc.ex4

Files:

cja:
Candle display made for the new MT4.

You can select the number of candles to display and any time frame.

candle_display_nmc.ex4

Nice. Thanks

Hi coders!

Could one of you update/optimize the attached indicator? It works, but it works veeeeery slow in the strategytester. I am very new to coding and tried several things, but this one is (yet) out of my league. Please help!

Thanks guys!

dodabands.mq4

Files:
dodabands.mq4  6 kb

Hi Lisa,

I ran a quick check with Dodabands in the tester...using 1mo. Tick Data on 5min and 1hr...and I didn't find the indicator to be too slow...

Wasn't super fast...Tick Mode never is... However testing with Control Points zipped through really fast...

If you can give more detail on what your settings are and other info like your CPU/system spec's...they may be affecting your speed...

The more data you can give...the easier someone can you help find answers.

In the meantime...here are a few things to try:

1) Set Nbars = 1000 or less - Find the least bars you need to test. Different TF's may need different number of bars. Maybe if it doesn't have to go back so many bars...it will be faster.

2) Use Control Points for your initial testing...get your basic test results faster and tweak your indicator/EA with them. Then run it again using Tick Mode for more accurate results.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Reason: