Signal_Bars_v7 - page 4

How do I load this signal bar?

Hi! I am new to metatrader! How do I load up this awesome signal bar? Where is the file? The one I have appears to be blank. Thanks!

cja:
Yes i know that having the notice displayed is a pain however the only other way to do it is to put in a password that needs to be used to operate the indicator Password = Free@tsd perhaps? I doubt that anyone would buy an indicator with that password???

As to PRICE the default is 0 which is CLOSED

Here is a list of the PRICE options for the indicators

PRICE_CLOSE 0 Close price.

PRICE_OPEN 1 Open price.

PRICE_HIGH 2 High price.

PRICE_LOW 3 Low price.

PRICE_MEDIAN 4 Median price, (high+low)/2.

PRICE_TYPICAL 5 Typical price, (high+low+close)/3.

PRICE_WEIGHTED 6 Weighted close price, (high+low+close+close)/4.

Thanks for the reply CJA, I don't think any serious trader would have problem with your authorship notice.

Thanks for the PRICE option codes! I should have also asked about the MODE options as well...sorry for the density on my part!!

Regards,

dave

how to interpret?

I finally figured out how to install the signal bars. Where can I get more information on how to interpret them and change the settings to confirm my style of trading?

i am not sure what is missing in my l/top,

every time i tried to d/l some link, its always goes to "save to disk" or there is other type that i still cannot d/l, its "rar".

can anyone tell me?

Mode

dmuma:
Thanks for the reply CJA, I don't think any serious trader would have problem with your authorship notice.

Thanks for the PRICE option codes! I should have also asked about the MODE options as well...sorry for the density on my part!!

Regards,

dave

Here are the MODE settings

MODE_SMA = 0 Simple moving average,

MODE_EMA = 1 Exponential moving average,

MODE_SMMA = 2 Smoothed moving average,

MODE_LWMA = 3 Linear weighted moving average.

cja

You rule!

Thanks again!

Signal Bars PassWord

11/02/2008

Important Signal Bars v7 & Signal Bars v71 both now have a password

This was coded into the indicators to get around the line of text i previously had displayed on the lower chart area to stop people selling this indicator, i feel that no one will pay money for an indicator that has this password. I hope that this is not too inconvenient for tsd users and believe that this a solution that should work for everyone.

Look under the inputs and type in this PassWord exactly as shown below

PassWord =

free_at_tsd

If the wrong PassWord is inputed this message appears and the indicator does not show on the chart

Files:
password.gif  69 kb

Thanks For You Nice Signal Indi.

Thanks Cja. it's help me alot in my trading.. i can monitor my MACD, Stoch And Ect... for only focusing in one time frame. Thanks alot Cja..

regard,

Spanar

Cja Indi User..

Hi CJA,

Do you think you can code an option where by a user can disable time frames...say I would only like to see 1, 5 & 15 minutes therefore the rest can be disabled

Thanks in advance.

cja:
[attach]48572[/attach][attach]48573[/attach] [attach]48570[/attach][attach]48571[/attach][attach]48574[/attach]

TimeFrames disabled

claypot:
Hi CJA,

Do you think you can code an option where by a user can disable time frames...say I would only like to see 1, 5 & 15 minutes therefore the rest can be disabled

Thanks in advance.

The only thing i can suggest with this version of Signal Bars is to set the 1st 2 timeframes to M1 / the 2nd 2 to M5 / the last 2 to M15. as per the screen shot below

cja

Files:
tfs.gif  4 kb
Reason: