New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 310

mladen:

Sameer Mehta

For the size : simply set the width of the first 2 buffers (in colors properties of the indicator) and that will do

Hi, 

Thank you for your reply. Just now found this indi. Can this indi have option of arrow on first or last bar? As the rest of all options are already there in it. Unless, if you think it won't serve any purpose.

Cheers, Sameer 

sameermehta74:

Hi, 

Thank you for your reply. Just now found this indi. Can this indi have option of arrow on first or last bar? As the rest of all options are already there in it. Unless, if you think it won't serve any purpose.

Cheers, Sameer 

Here is a version with that option added

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

can i know,which method and technique do you use for uploading indicators,because in your posts name does not add any extra dash/digit , when with us all user it happens adding some extra stuff.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

can i know,which method and technique do you use for uploading indicators,because in your posts name does not add any extra dash/digit , when with us all user it happens adding some extra stuff.

regards

mntiwana

I am not using anything special

But will check the issue you have and report the results to the developers

mladen:
Thank you so very much :)

mladen:
Do you happen to have original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator?
Hello, Mladen. I found the indicator in open source are not decompiled.
Move, please, to hatiku arrows, so they don't go beyond the monitor

Garry119:
Hello, Mladen. I found the indicator in open source are not decompiled.
Move, please, to hatiku arrows, so they don't go beyond the monitor

Garry

That is a decompiled code too

i think using a lot of indicators simply make traders lost their ways. I only trade chart by logic long time ago.

สอน forex

fufighter:

i think using a lot of indicators simply make traders lost their ways. I only trade chart by logic long time ago.

สอน forex

I don't think you trade at all. All you do is spam your signature - that is as "productive" as it gets

Hello, Mladen. Fix, please, indicators to work on the new build of MetaTrader
Reason: