New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 275

TC1923FB
TC1923FB  

Plrase

I need this indi with arrow on chart and email, sound push alert and alert on current

Thanks

Files:
fxprime.mq4 10 kb
hhh1010
hhh1010  

Dear MLADEN and MRTOOLS,Pls help me fix this 3 Indicators, its not working in new metatrader-4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
hhh1010:
Dear MLADEN and MRTOOLS,Pls help me fix this 3 Indicators, its not working in new metatrader-4

Here is this one first : volty_candles_nmc.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
hhh1010:

And here is this one too : volty_dot_nmc.mq4

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  

girrrrrr

deleted

hhh1010
hhh1010  

thank you mladen

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

Is it a simple job for you to alter this indicator so that the current blue line is say green when it's >50 and red when it's below 50 (after candle close). I've seen similar things with stochastics at so called overbought and oversold levels.

Files:
qqe_adv.mq4 3 kb
mntiwana
mntiwana  
handy148:
Is it a simple job for you to alter this indicator so that the current blue line is say green when it's >50 and red when it's below 50 (after candle close). I've seen similar things with stochastics at so called overbought and oversold levels.

handy148,

it is a decompiled code.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
handy148:

Use any normal QQE (non-decompiled version)

There is quite a few that are with the options that you are looking for already