New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 156

wolfsch:
Hi Mladen have tried the Renko "pimped version" but I am unable to change the brick size, this is bad because I trade on the indexes. Can you help? I tried to compile a corrected version but without result.

Compilation went OK on my PC.

I tested it on SP500 and this is what I got :

Files:
sp.gif  67 kb

The attached "Ma of ma" doesn´t show anything in new metatrader4. Can you please fix it, or add the smoothing with second ma to the other attachment (whatever is easier to do). thanks

marley60:
The attached "Ma of ma" doesn´t show anything in new metatrader4. Can you please fix it, or add the smoothing with second ma to the other attachment (whatever is easier to do). thanks

Delete this line from it:

if (AccountNumber()!=1 || TimeCurrent()>StrToTime("2014.01.31")) return(0);

Please read what and why was it done that way at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184025

wolfsch:
Hi

I tried the Dolly Graphics but did not have a password. Where can I find it?

Thanks

Not sure if I get your answer. The text you quoted containd the Dolly password. Or do you mean where to enter it?

Jawitech:
Hi guys,

is it possible to make this indicator non-repainting? It shows good signals (early), you can use it on higher timeframes for the first few candles. But unfortunately after some time it starts repainting. With the indicated value fixed (non repainting), it's good to use and didn't deliver too much fake signals for me.

shi-signal.mq4

Sorry, but all shi indicator repaint - they are made to do so

mladen:
Sorry, but all shi indicator repaint - they are made to do so

Sad to hear. The signals aren't bad. Do you know what this indi uses as a trigger to draw an arrow? Thanks for your quick reply.

wolfsch:
Hi

I tried the Dolly Graphics but did not have a password. Where can I find it?

Thanks

The password was on your original post just look at the post you got the Dolly indicator from.

Link to the latest Dolly Graphics v16.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184360

trade-or-die:
Here are some indicators i fixed recently. enjoy

one important note, for BMA nmc indicator:

if you see only 1 red line you must reduce the Value of "Percentage=2.0"

to Percentage=0.5 or lower.

The Value is depends on the Timefrime

Can someone check this support_resistance_3.mq4

No compiler errors, no run time errors, but but does not show anything when attached to chart

Files:

tampa:
Can someone check this support_resistance_3.mq4 No compiler errors, no run time errors, but but does not show anything when attached to chart

It work with NO change at all....

Files:
capture12.jpg  51 kb
Reason: