New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 10

Robson Paludo:
I did it mladen, but really nothing happens..when I right click on chart does not show 'list of indicator' where always do when an indicator is attached on chart.. I open m1 chart, scroll back, drag the indicator..wait a minute and nothing...it's a indicator right?

What metatrader are you using? What build?

That indicator can not work on a build 509. It must work on a new metatrader 4. It simply will no compile on the current 509 build (as soon as your metatrader 4 gets upgraded you will be able to run that indicator)

my bad mladen, my mt4 is 509 yet..thanks

mr_nims:
Hi Mladen,

I'll attach the sources anyways and let you try it, if you can find the time someday.

Thanks,

Nick

with the "jake_para_real" I will have to wait for Monday. There are some points in the code that can not be checked without run-time feed

Could someone explain me what is the benefit of "jake_para_real" version. As far as I see it has a couple of serious coding errors which make me wonder how did that version work at all

Hi Mladen,

I never used it for live trading, but its normal renko that draws rangebound as parallel renko bars, if you think it has serious coding errors, if you can fix that or else we could dump this one.

Best, Nick

mr_nims:
Hi Mladen,

I never used it for live trading, but its normal renko that draws rangebound as parallel renko bars, if you think it has serious coding errors, if you can fix that or else we could dump this one.

Best, Nick

Nick

Then we shall leave it as is for now

With 4 different versions at this thread alone already ready for new metatrader 4 I hope all will go well to people using renko charts. If it comes to some more, it will be posted here

Hi Mladen,

Thanks a ton, all credits and respect to you. Plus a song for you!

Peter Frampton- Baby I Love Your Way - YouTube

Best, Nick

mr_nims:
Hi Mladen,

Thanks a ton, all credits and respect to you. Plus a song for you!

Peter Frampton- Baby I Love Your Way - YouTube

Best, Nick

Let see what tune is metaquotes going to play us tomorrow

Including this one for one simple reason : it is using old rates passing ways to dll. Dll was changed in only one part (it is described here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183353/page65 what was the change) and in the mql code nothing (not a single letter) was changed and it works properly again

Files:

mladen:
Could someone explain me what is the benefit of "jake_para_real" version. As far as I see it has a couple of serious coding errors which make me wonder how did that version work at all

It seem like "Point Original Bars". I like "Point Original Bars" very much!

An alternative for range & renko chart users. Unlike traditional range bars, Point-O bars hold the range from open to close at a constant level. They only require the price to retrace to the original open value of the previous bar in order to form a new bar. This form of charting makes it very easy to spot support & resistance levels and simplifies catching of reversal points.

Point Original Bars for Metatrader – Forex Trading Tools | Metatrader tools & plug-ins

Files:
1_2.jpg  72 kb
Reason: