New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 218

Hi Mladen,

Hope you are doing well. I truly enjoy examining your indicators post-production. You are among a select few who not only post actual screenshots of your work, but you also have truly refined indicators. I TRULY APPRECIATE IT.

The main reason why I am inquiring is because I wanted to know how you get your windows that color with the black trim in this specific screenshot..if you don't mind me asking? I really like it. Is it the specific version of OS you are using, or is it just specific adjusted settings in windows personalized section?

Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.

mladen:
Period converted (converting to any time frame and making an offline chart of it) originally coded Pips4Life - this version adapted for a new metatrader 4 and some minor changes made

Sorry of the repost, didn't see the screenshot appear previously, wanted to make sure you knew what I was referencing. It's for your post #8.

'Scalper" indicator scalper.mq4

Files:
scalper.mq4  5 kb

Spielers Hedge MACD

spielershedge_macd.mq4

Files:

stepma_v7.2a_bars.mq4

Hi can someone check if this indicator works fine with new build + whether it is ok?

Files:

fxhst329:
stepma_v7.2a_bars.mq4 Hi can someone check if this indicator works fine with new build + whether it is ok?

fxhst329

All is Ok with that indicator - no changes in the code needed to be new mt compatible (it was already cleaned up)

I keep getting this error on my server...

2015.03.09 06:20:13.011 array out of range in 'StepMA_v7.2a bars.mq4' (168,18)

This StepMA_v7.2a bars.mq4 works fine and I can't find no error in code as well.

nonlag_bull_bear_mtfalertsamparrows.mq4nonlag_ma__slope.mq4

Somebody please convert these indys so they work with the new MT4.

Thanks in advance.

ZANKY:
nonlag_bull_bear_mtfalertsamparrows.mq4nonlag_ma__slope.mq4

Somebody please convert these indys so they work with the new MT4.

Thanks in advance.

Please, delete my request. I have solved the problem.

Reason: