New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 314

Intrest1:
Please for new build
That needs "4MA_Price_Action_MTF" and "Turbo_JRSX_Close" indicators too in order to work

rishimadan:

please make this indicator work in new build of MetaTrader and also check arrows repaint .

thanks 

As far as I see, that is decompiled renamed sidus indicator. That version of sidus repaints. Use sidus 3 or higher (that do not repaint, but the signals are completely different)

please make this indicator work in new build of MetaTrader and also check arrows repaint . I coulnot found correct version of ema cross arow indicator by mladen can you find link 

thanks 

Files:

mladen:
As far as I see, that is decompiled renamed sidus indicator. That version of sidus repaints. Use sidus 3 or higher (that do not repaint, but the signals are completely different)                                   

sugest link correct ema cross arrows not repaint user friendly pls thanks

rishimadan:
Any ma cross but sidus

Please make the indicator worked on the new build. Thank you
Files:
SBNR8.mq4  13 kb

Intrest1:
Please make the indicator worked on the new build. Thank you

That indicator is renamed my full ssa normalized (they renamed the indicator and the library but they could not rename the rest, you can download it for free from this forum)

And they are lying : full ssa is recalculating,. The "System BEST NO REPAINT" is a complete and utter BS

Thank you. Where can I download these files?

Intrest1:
Thank you. Where can I download these files?
For some really non-repainting version of full ssa, check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183204

mladen:

That indicator is renamed my full ssa normalized (they renamed the indicator and the library but they could not rename the rest, you can download it for free from this forum)

And they are lying : full ssa is recalculating,. The "System BEST NO REPAINT" is a complete and utter BS

Dearest MLADEN

Till when renaming play will be played and they lying to fool trading community and you will be explaining and giving clarification to every new comer,may they greediness came to end some day ...... i hope and assume at complete launch of MT5 may be this evil game will be end.

regards

Reason: