New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 294

thanks mladen

is not working can you debug it

MINO:
is not working can you debug it

MINO

i guess it is using an other XO indicator for to work but moderators can better guide you.

any way here is picture how it looks like.

xo.mq4

Files:
eurusdm1_6.png  31 kb
xo.mq4  3 kb

mntiwana:

MINO

i guess it is using an other XO indicator for to work but moderators can better guide you.

any way here is picture how it looks like.

xo.mq4

Mntiwana, I modified another to work with it, but yours fits it better.

THANKs MNTIWANA

mntiwana:

try now i hope it will be work.

fibonacci_fan_1.mq4

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

mLaden, this seems to be one of your indicators. It does not refresh with every new candle. Can you please have a look. Thank you!

kino_t3ma_ribbon_filled_v6.mq4

rplust:
mLaden, this seems to be one of your indicators. It does not refresh with every new candle. Can you please have a look. Thank you! kino_t3ma_ribbon_filled_v6.mq4

It needs the t3ma indicator too. As far as I see the problem does not exist in the code you posted (and yes, that seems to me originally my code chopped and someone added his link - I never had anything in common with the site from that link). Please post the t3ma that you us along with that indicator so that it can be corrected - then this indicator will work OK too

mladen:
It needs the t3ma indicator too. As far as I see the problem does not exist in the code you posted (and yes, that seems to me originally my code chopped and someone added his link - I never had anything in common with the site from that link). Please post the t3ma that you us along with that indicator so that it can be corrected - then this indicator will work OK too

I actually downloaded the indicator from Forexfactory. If you have got your original one posted somwhere here, could you pls. give me the link.

Here's the T3MA have got:

T3MA.mq4

Files:
t3ma_2.mq4  3 kb

rplust:

I actually downloaded the indicator from Forexfactory. If you have got your original one posted somwhere here, could you pls. give me the link.

Here's the T3MA have got:

T3MA.mq4

rplust

Use this one (overwrite the old one) : t3ma_3.mq4

Files:
t3ma_3.mq4  3 kb
Reason: