New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 167

Thank you. Normally it was killing my platform after 30-40 minutes. Now it works over 2 hours and doesn't throw errors.

hi Mladen,

if possible could you fix the instrument indicator 2 ( overlay chart )

i get 3 not all control paths return a value errors when i compile it in the new metatrader.

also if possible could you tell me if it is possible to add mirror chart into it.

like eurusd en usdchf they run opposite of each other. i like to mirror them if possible. so thatthey run together. if to much work then leave. i just like to fix the control paths. thanks.

and 1 more question. why is it that when i add for example the indicator on a Japanes eyen chart. lets say USDJPY and add in the indicator eurusd. it gives a very small overlay chart. like usdjpy is 100 times more worth then eurusd.

i thought it happens because of the decimal since jpy decimals is different then eurusd.

thanks and have a nice weekend

Files:

tradestate:
hi Mladen,

if possible could you fix the instrument indicator 2 ( overlay chart )

i get 3 not all control paths return a value errors when i compile it in the new metatrader.

also if possible could you tell me if it is possible to add mirror chart into it.

like eurusd en usdchf they run opposite of each other. i like to mirror them if possible. so thatthey run together. if to much work then leave. i just like to fix the control paths. thanks.

and 1 more question. why is it that when i add for example the indicator on a Japanes eyen chart. lets say USDJPY and add in the indicator eurusd. it gives a very small overlay chart. like usdjpy is 100 times more worth then eurusd.

i thought it happens because of the decimal since jpy decimals is different then eurusd.

thanks and have a nice weekend

tradestate

This is the version without compiler warnings : instrument2_1.mq4

Files:

hi Mladen,

thank you,

however i think you made a mistake. what happens now is that the charts start from the end.

normally it starts at every day all over again. so every new day is the new 0 point.

but this time it looks like the chart starts at the end and go backwards.

tradestate:
hi Mladen,

thank you,

however i think you made a mistake. what happens now is that the charts start from the end.

normally it starts at every day all over again. so every new day is the new 0 point.

but this time it looks like the chart starts at the end and go backwards.

tradestate

I did not make a mistake

When those warning are corrected, that is what the indicator works like (even the version that you posted). Why is it working like that with default parameters, probably because the original author wanted it to work so, since it works exactly the same as the one that you posted. See the comparison : upper is the one that does not have warning messages any more, lower is the one you posted

to get what you are talking about, you have to set the DaySynch parameter to true and you will get what you are describing - like this :

so, it has nothing to do with the new version : just set the parameters right

regards

Files:

Mladen, I need your help...

Hi,

When I try to load this indi in mt4 build 670 it says "stack overflow".

Can someone help me please ?

Thanks

4x_2011_xard_ssa.mq4

Files:

thanks Mladen,

your right, my mistake.

works great now

tradestate:
thanks Mladen,

your right, my mistake.

works great now

Good