Tomcat98

Need Help to Convert MT4 nmc please...

Files:
chart.mq4  12 kb

Tsar:
Need Help to Convert MT4 nmc please...

Tsar

Here you go : chart_nmc.mq4

SP: disregard the two compiler warnings. They are benign (the indicator works correctly)

Files:
chart.gif  62 kb
chart_nmc.mq4  12 kb

mladen:
Tsar

Here you go : chart_nmc.mq4

SP: disregard the two compiler warnings. They are benign (the indicator works correctly)

Thank's so much.

Tested in MT4 Build 830 [4 digits] my terminal Worked Well

Btw... in MT4 Build 830 ECN [5 digits] I didn't found the Candles showed. Blank only.

I tried Re- nstall MT4 Platform again, still have not got the Solution alias the same.

These really Strange ! The third I have the Problem for installed MT4 indicator

Tsar:
Thank's so much.

Btw... in MT4 Build 830 ECN [5 digits] I didn't found the Candles showed. Blank only.

I tried Re- nstall MT4 Platform again, still have not got the Solution alias the same.

I don't know why

Here is how it looks like on my terminal build 830 (5 digits)

Files:
chart_1.gif  80 kb

Tsar:
Thank's so much.

Server side for different brokers is not the same. That is why on some brokers some things may work and some don't

mladen:
I don't know why Here is how it looks like on my terminal build 830 (5 digits)

Thank's your Replied. I saw that indie worked in your 5 digits Terminal's. Btw... my Terminal is 5 digits ECN

I found another Indie can solve my Problem with CHT_Value_Chart_v3.0

It very interest b'cause this Virtual Candle got Choice can be changes Classic Color Sheme (like Default Candle MT4)

Found 5 Warning but it seem too sensitive make calculation Variable not Correct. Need help fix it and make MT4 nmc, please

on my own:
Server side for different brokers is not the same. That is why on some brokers some things may work and some don't

Yeah... The first time I know that.

And I found MT4 indicator compiled with Old MetaEditor 4 made Defferent Signal for use MT4 Build 830.

The Other... Indicator compiled use 5 Digits MetaEditor 4 can be found Defferent Signal for use 4 digits MT4 Terminal. It's Sometimes only, Not All !

Reason: