New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 35

mrtools:
Dan this is Lawgirls trend display using non lag ma from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general. ps) for anyone using this you will need both indicators in your indicators folder for this indicator to work and it will only work on 600+ builds of mt4.

Dear mrtools!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you be so fast?

My deepest respects

Dan

mrtools:
Dan this is Lawgirls trend display using non lag ma from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general. ps) for anyone using this you will need both indicators in your indicators folder for this indicator to work and it will only work on 600+ builds of mt4.

Dear mrtools

Will you be so kind to tell me what means

Slow Nlm and Fast Nlm ,in lawgirl inputs?

Again , thank you very much

Dan

dansmol:
Dear mrtools

Will you be so kind to tell me what means

Slow Nlm and Fast Nlm ,in lawgirl inputs?

Again , thank you very much

Dan

Dan wasn't exactly sure what was used in the ma by ma but guessed it was a ma cross, so made the nonlag ma version as a nonlag ma cross type, so its fast nonlagma and slow nonlag ma.

mrtools:
Dan wasn't exactly sure what was used in the ma by ma but guessed it was a ma cross, so made the nonlag ma version as a nonlag ma cross type, so its fast nonlagma and slow nonlag ma.

Dear mrtools,

In my indicator there is no such thing like slow or fast.

I attach an other version.Can you see it again?

All the best

Dan

mrtools:
Adaptive super smoother made compatible with new mt4 builds.

Mrtools

Would you please make attached indicator compatible with new build

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Files:

secretcode:
Mrtools

Would you please make attached indicator compatible with new build

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode

Here is a version compatible with the new build

Files:

mladen:
secretcode Here is a version compatible with the new build

Mladen

Thanks a lot for making compatible with new build, I like it

Have a great trading week

Sincerely

secretcode

mladen:
MTH

Try it out. I did not have an opportunity to check it in runtime but we shall have to wait till Monday for that (as far as I see windows update should work OK, but we shall know exactly only on Monday).

Have a nice weekend

PS: still have to check why are the results of the two (the one posted by MTH and the one posted by Big Joe) different when attached to 1 minute charts. It seems that they are producing different charts

Thanks mladen this indicator! However I have few problems with this. Which time frame getting real time data? I show what I'm think.

First picture: The online chart is MONTHLY = I thinks it's repainter but I have a lots of data.

Second picture: The online chart is M1 = I thinks it's not repainter, but I haven't enough data from the past. Why?

How can I get more renko data on the second bar chart? Both picture Renko size = 25 pip

toldmikl:
Thanks mladen this indicator! However I have few problems with this. Which time frame getting real time data? I show what I'm think.

First picture: The online chart is MONTHLY = I thinks it's repainter but I have a lots of data.

Second picture: The online chart is M1 = I thinks it's not repainter, but I haven't enough data from the past. Why?

How can I get more renko data on the second bar chart? Both picture Renko size = 25 pip

toldmikl

renko charts are always best to be derived from 1 minute charts

To get more bars, increase the maximum number of bars n chart in the options->charts->max bars in charts

mladen:
toldmikl

renko charts are always best to be derived from 1 minute charts

To get more bars, increase the maximum number of bars n chart in the options->charts->max bars in charts

I did it, but nothing happend. I set 99999999.

You can see in this picture.

Reason: