New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 184

samuelkanu:
Please mrtools/mladen ,could you make this two indicators new mt4 compatible? Thanks in advance

hi ,

Got them but too late to post.

Understood Mladen.

Have a good trading week.

Tomcat98

Hello,

this indicator Fourier_Extrapolator_4th_cycle.mq4 works but the graph does not update itself. What must be changed in the code that it works?

Tomcat98:
hi ,

Got them but too late to post.

Understood Mladen.

Have a good trading week.

Tomcat98

Hello tomcat are those indies commercial indicators? This is because i have seen where some commercial indicators have been removed. Downloaded it from one website for free though. Would like to know from you or mladen. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Hello tomcat are those indies commercial indicators? This is because i have seen where some commercial indicators have been removed. Downloaded it from one website for free though. Would like to know from you or mladen. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

Those are indicators from the advanced section of forex-TSD

engelmann:
Hello,

this indicator Fourier_Extrapolator_4th_cycle.mq4 works but the graph does not update itself. What must be changed in the code that it works?

engelmann

If that indicator is made to calculate on each tick it will be very CPU intensive

Here is the version that does that : fourier_extrapolator_4th_cycle_cpu_intensive.mq4 but be advised that it will take almost all of your CPU time

mladen:
engelmann

If that indicator is made to calculate on each tick it will be very CPU intensive

Here is the version that does that : fourier_extrapolator_4th_cycle_cpu_intensive.mq4 but be advised that it will take almost all of your CPU time

Are there less CPU intensive extrapolators?

morro:
Are there less CPU intensive extrapolators?

One very good can be downloaded from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842/page55

Hello mrtools, your 2013 xmas gift (averages_osma-mtf+alerts+arrows.mq4) seems not working on new mt4. Please take a look and send me another gift in advance for 2014 xmas.

Thanks.

lapigna:
Hello mrtools, your 2013 xmas gift (averages_osma-mtf+alerts+arrows.mq4) seems not working on new mt4. Please take a look and send me another gift in advance for 2014 xmas. Thanks.

lapigna

This should be OK : averages_osma_mtfalertsarrows_nmc.mq4

Dear Mister Mladen,

I have a DMI indicator from 2006 that doesent work in the new build of mt4. Could you please make it compatible with the new mt4 for me? I was also wondering if you could make a small seperate indicator for me that only shows the difference between DI+ and DI- as one line and also shows a horizontal line indicating the 0 level. This must be very easy to make using the code from the Original DMI file but i have no coding knowledge whatsoever so could you please do it for me?

Thank you in advance!!!

Kind regards,

Maurice

Files:
dmi.mq4  7 kb
Reason: