Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 117

what i think

this is what i think. the market will go as high as 235.87 before we get a sell signal.

lets see what happens.

forex11:
i do use a filter along with candle-stick pattern formations. the filter i use is the mfi with levels of 20 and 80

What are your rules for the MFI to enter?

Are the candle patterns you use on the 1Hr or do you switch to a lower time frame and check the patterns?

Thank you

answer

RickW00716:
What are your rules for the MFI to enter?

Are the candle patterns you use on the 1Hr or do you switch to a lower time frame and check the patterns?

Thank you

i have a 20 and 80 level. when at or over 80 and i get a down arrow and i have a candle with a good size wick, then i wait and see next candle. if it is going the way i want it to. i take the trade.

the opposite for a buy signal

MrPip:
Here is the new EA with multiple filters and exit on filters added.

Default settings trade the same as the prior version.

Also changed comment and copyright to include zmax.

It looks like the original method places more trades. It looks like the two winning trades today on GBYJPY and GBPUSD on the 1 hr would have been missed by the EA because nonlagdot(20) turned to late.

Robert

wow,super fast,very impressive,thanks.I'll test.

So, what's the rule with the interest rate statement? These shorts look pretty suspect even on the 4hr, are you supposed to take them anyway with tight stops or wait a few days until things settle down?

forex11:
i have a 20 and 80 level. when at or over 80 and i get a down arrow and i have a candle with a good size wick, then i wait and see next candle. if it is going the way i want it to. i take the trade. the opposite for a buy signal

Thanks for the quick reply...I just discovered this thread yesterday(I'd seen it before but for some reason I never read it)and I am in the process of reading it from start to now(lots of pages!!)

I have heard of entry technique supposedly used by bank traders on 5 or 15 min charts...Using an 8,3,3 stochastic and an inside bar...For longs the stochastic is below 25 and you have an inside bar after a low(pivot low)...you enter on a break above the high of the inside bar...

What would you think if you get an arrow/zz line on a 1 hour chart then look to the 5 or 15 min chart for this type of entry?

Sorry if I am getting ahead of myself....I am just so excited about this system!!

Thanks to you and bear for sharing it and guiding us so that we may sometime realize the dream of trading full time also!

MrPip:

It looks like the original method places more trades. It looks like the two winning trades today on GBYJPY and GBPUSD on the 1 hr would have been missed by the EA because nonlagdot(20) turned to late.

Robert

Hi,MrPip,I send you a message talking abou some new idea,please read it when you have time.

" Very very Interested "

MrPip:

Robert

Hi Mr. Robert ( Mr Pip )...

I'm very interested with this System.

Want to asking you about your words, " Here is the new EA with multiple filters and exit on filters added. "

1. Can you explain this, please ???

2. What the best TF ( 1 or 4 or 1 and 4 ) will you suggest with this system ???

Thank U for your kindness.

Best regards,

ningtyas

" Your MFI "

forex11:
i have a 20 and 80 level. when at or over 80 and i get a down arrow and i have a candle with a good size wick, then i wait and see next candle. if it is going the way i want it to. i take the trade. the opposite for a buy signal

Hi Mr Forex11,

Thank's for explanation for us.

1. Can I download your MFI ??

2. What the best TF that you use for this system ???

Thank you for kindness.

Best Regards,

ningtyas

Follow the Bouncing Pip

Hello Nix,

You are truly a genius EA programmer and thanks to Big Bear and forex11 for creating this amazing system.

I have followed the Big Bear strategy for a while and think it has potential of making money.

I have also loaded your EA and find it to work very well but I was wondering if you could add

input values to take a certain $$$$ amount of profit or loss on all positions.

Because------

I have seen many times I would be up to $2000.00 or more on mutable

currency positions and come back later and find the total positions had taken a loss.

Hey I don't know about everyone here, but I think $2000.00 dollar chunks of money would be a good income.

Reason: