New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 196

Hello,

Could someone please make this indicator compatible? Thanks in advance.

Files:

mrcodix:
Hello, Could someone please make this indicator compatible? Thanks in advance.

Here is it.

Happy trading.

Tomcat98

Files:

Tomcat98:
Here is it.

Happy trading.

Tomcat98

The indicator lines are not being shown. Are you sure you made it compatible? Everything in the indicator window is black.

Regards,

i just compared the code between the one i posted on this forum and the one you uploaded afterwards. Both source codes are an exact match. I think you have uploaded the old indicator instead of the new one.

Regards,

mrcodix:
i just compared the code between the one i posted on this forum and the one you uploaded afterwards. Both source codes are an exact match. I think you have uploaded the old indicator instead of the new one. Regards,

Hi Mrcodix, they are different here:

double _gainpos=0;

double _volpos=0;

double _gainneg=0;

double _volneg=0;

Tomcat98, added the underscore, and the indicator is working for me on build 745.

Files:
vol_pip_nmc.png  70 kb

mrtools:
Hi Mrcodix, they are different here:

double _gainpos=0;

double _volpos=0;

double _gainneg=0;

double _volneg=0;

Tomcat98, added the underscore, and the indicator is working for me on build 745.

I have build 765, thats the update of december the 12th. I have tried to make it work by also adding the underscore to the variables mentioned by you in the rest of the code. But it still doesen't work. Can anyone please make this compatible for build 765?

mrcodix:
I have build 765, thats the update of december the 12th. I have tried to make it work by also adding the underscore to the variables mentioned by you in the rest of the code. But it still doesen't work. Can anyone please make this compatible for build 765?

Hi mrcodix,

The file sent at post 1956 works well with built 765.

No error compiling, 2 lines blue & red in a separate window:

-Suggestion to delete your files

-re download it from post 1956

-be sure to add it to: File , Open Data Folder , MQL4 , Indicators ,

and compile.

Everything's OK;

Tomcat98

popej30:
Does not work mt build 745, please fix.

You can find that indicator in the elite section under its real name - averages

Does not work mt build 745, please fix.

test.mq4