New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 264

Can this indicator be updated with new build with Multi time frame, also is it possible to both ma (ma & signal) have separate ma Type option

Thank you

secretcode

Files:

secretcode:
Can this indicator be updated with new build with Multi time frame, also is it possible to both ma (ma & signal) have separate ma Type option

Thank you

secretcode

Secretcode added the new build mtf and a separate ma type option for the signal ma.

mabyma_arrowsalerts_mtf_2.mq4

mrtools:

Secretcode added the new build mtf and a separate ma type option for the signal ma.

Thank you Mrtools

It is appreciated

Best regards

secretcode

I am looking for a Point and Figure indicator for new build of Metatrader 4. Please guide me

mrtools:

Jo, have this version maybe you can use.

3_level_zz_semafor_mtf__alerts.mq4

Thanks mrtools,

No more result, but I have in Expert Tab "Uninit reason 2" (recompiled).

What can I do ?

Thanks.

Jo

Jovager:

Thanks mrtools,

No more result, but I have in Expert Tab "Uninit reason 2" (recompiled).

What can I do ?

Thanks.

Jo

Jo

Copy this zigzag to indicators folder, and try then : ZigZag.mq4

Files:
zigzag.mq4  9 kb

Mladen,

I have done, but nothing changed.[

QUOTE=mrtools;n1772979]

I have uploaded Mabyma and get only the red and green lines, but not the bars ?

Jovager:
Mladen,

I have done, but nothing changed.[

QUOTE=mrtools;n1772979]

I have uploaded Mabyma and get only the red and green lines, but not the bars ?

Jo

This is what I get when I use that indicator (the one posted by mrtools), without any code change at all :

Files:

Hello Everyone,

probably this is not the correct section for asking for information but please allow me to describe the activity I would implement on a MT4 indi.

I'm using #KG Support and Resistance Alert_Revision 2.ex4 indicator and it works very well in my opinion. I would add the push alert function: I've found on internet the string to add to the code, I've already done it on another indi, and it seem to be ok (...I'm still testing it!). The problem is that the Mq4 code I have got is probably faulty, Unfortunately I'm not a programmer and so I'm unable to understand how to correct it. Could someone take a look at the code and please tell me if it can be corrected with a small effort? Maybe it needs to be adapted to the new MT4 build. Thanks a lot in advance. Cheers. - PS.: Sorry for my poor English!

#KG Support and Resistance Alert_Revision 2(4).mq4

#KG Support and Resistance Alert_Revision 2.ex4

Files:

Vincent_C:
Hello Everyone,

probably this is not the correct section for asking for information but please allow me to describe the activity I would implement on a MT4 indi.

I'm using #KG Support and Resistance Alert_Revision 2.ex4 indicator and it works very well in my opinion. I would add the push alert function: I've found on internet the string to add to the code, I've already done it on another indi, and it seem to be ok (...I'm still testing it!). The problem is that the Mq4 code I have got is probably faulty, Unfortunately I'm not a programmer and so I'm unable to understand how to correct it. Could someone take a look at the code and please tell me if it can be corrected with a small effort? Maybe it needs to be adapted to the new MT4 build. Thanks a lot in advance. Cheers. - PS.: Sorry for my poor English!

#KG Support and Resistance Alert_Revision 2(4).mq4

#KG Support and Resistance Alert_Revision 2.ex4

Vincent_C

The code does not need any changes to be new metatrader 4 compatible - all is OK as far as code is concerned

Reason: