New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 82

mladen:
About the differences between EA and indicators : you can have just one EA on a chart, but you can have as much indicators as metatrader can handle (and your PC of course). So, you can attach multiple indicators producing different offline charts at one single chart, while you would have to open new chart + 1 offline chart for each EA you would like to use to produce offline chart. And you can not run a "normal" EA on such a chart

In this case, having it as indicator has more than one advantage.

About percent shift : it was not and it is not an intention of RenkoLiveChart_v3.304 indicator to be Renko Chart Builder. Let the thing be as is. Variety is always good. I explained my reasons why I did not disclose the source of 3.304. Reasons haven't changed (I do not want to be in a situation in which I was when I posted one single post explaining how some things can be done just to find out the next day that metatrader changed the things in a way that I could not use that way any more but had to find out a completely different way)

Ok Mladen. Thank you for the explanations.

Guppy MMA (multiple moving average) that now does not have to be 2 separate indicators (this one is drawing 12 buffer values on chart). Parameters are descriptive, so no need to tell which parameter means what

guppy_mma_nmc.ex4
Files:

mladen:
Guppy MMA (multiple moving average) that now does not have to be 2 separate indicators (this one is drawing 12 buffer values on chart). Parameters are descriptive, so no need to tell which parameter means what
guppy_mma_nmc.ex4

Does it mean that we shall be able to have indicators displayed like in metatrader 5?

sebastianK:
Does it mean that we shall be able to have indicators displayed like in metatrader 5?

Not exactly the same

Still testing what can and what can not be done, but they are not the same

Here is one more : it allows you to have from 1 to 25 rsii values drawn in the same sub-window (actual maximum would be 64, but I thought that for rsi even 25 is enough) :multiple_rsi_nmc.ex4

Files:

mladen:
Not exactly the same Still testing what can and what can not be done, but they are not the same

Thank you

What things can not be done in metatrader 4 yet?

sebastianK:

Thank you

What things can not be done in metatrader 4 yet?

Per moment it is unclear what can and what can not be done

All is based on try and test - documentation is faulty and does not explain anything quite accurately. Will take some time to sort out what can and what can not be done

Found one error in the multiple RSI. As usual, the things seem to be compatible (metatrader 4 and 5) and in the end, they are not compatible at all. This one works correctly now (as far as I tested it) : multiple_rsi_nmc_1.ex4

PS: It is build with built 625 (did not want to risk yet to post a version compiled with build 633)

Files:

mladen:
Found one error in the multiple RSI. As usual, the things seem to be compatible (metatrader 4 and 5) and in the end, they are not compatible at all. This one works correctly now (as far as I tested it) : multiple_rsi_nmc_1.ex4 PS: It is build with built 625 (did not want to risk yet to post a version compiled with build 633)

No wonder

As you too told : it was same with metatrader 5. One day it worked, the other it did not. What is obvious that metatrader is goindg down (only they don't see iit yet)

I'm a big fan of the SupDem indicator, especially the Insanity Industries MTF version. I'm trying to use it for visual backtesting, but it erases the supply and demand zones after they've been invalidated.

Are you aware of any modified versions that allow the historical zones to appear on a chart? Or perhaps is there a Forex-TSD indicator that does the same sort of thing?

Reason: