New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 256

nbtrading:
To tell the truth : I would not AI is so far from being applicable to financial time series that I find it interesting as an experiment not as something usable - and it, just like zigzag, as our repainting loving fellows would tell, repaints the results

Well, the 3yr lease pricetag of $60,000 for tradingsystemlab.com ("TSL"......using rmltech.com, "Discipulus") might say something about this.....albeit in talking to Mike there I find fx is currently only doable amongst those leasors with TSL who are sharing. Indeed, a pricetag for the fund managers, and they successfully sell a lot. Zigzag is only one kind of preprocess for it.

I bought strategyquant.com ($700, now $1,500......depends more on computer search speed than the way TSL can zoom in on solutions) a few years ago, took a couple years before I found what I like for eurusd (BonzaiPro via camforex.com, not advertising, just discussing), am just starting to run live an account, so "we shall see", but its looking up.

It seems I have lost track of the latest P4L PeriodCon indicator.

I am using P4L PeriodCon 509, is this the latest version??

In addition, the Offline chart always shows 4 decimal places for price, regardless of the currency pair.

Is there a way to specify 3 places for Yen pairs, and 5 places for other currencies??

michaelB:
It seems I have lost track of the latest P4L PeriodCon indicator.

I am using P4L PeriodCon 509, is this the latest version??

In addition, the Offline chart always shows 4 decimal places for price, regardless of the currency pair.

Is there a way to specify 3 places for Yen pairs, and 5 places for other currencies??

michaelB

The name of the symbol must be the same as some of the symbols in the symbols list of a broker and then the offline chart will "inherit" the decimals. Otherwise, if the name does not exist on broker, metatrader will assign 4 decimals regardless of what is written in the decimals part of the .hst header file

mladen:
michaelB The name of the symbol must be the same as some of the symbols in the symbols list of a broker and then the offline chart will "inherit" the decimals. Otherwise, if the name does not exist on broker, metatrader will assign 4 decimals regardless of what is written in the decimals part of the .hst header file

I ran a test with eurusd and gbpjpy, setting the PeriodMultiplier property to 20. The resulting Offline charts were named EURUSD,M20 and GBPJPY,M20 respectively. As you stated, the Offline charts “inherited” the correct number of decimal places.

The issue occurs when I try to simulate the start of a new day. My Broker [FXCM] has ridiculously high spreads at 2pm local time. At 5pm the spreads have dropped drastically. Therefore, I attached the PeriodCon indicator with PeriodMultiplier set to 1440 and TimeShiftAdd_in_HptMM to -3.0 for the 3hr time difference.

The new charts seem to work correctly, where a new daily candle opens at 5pm local time as desired.

The corresponding Offline charts are named EURUSD-3H,Daily and GBPJPY-3H,Daily.

As you explained, these new names do not exist in the symbols list, and the number of decimal places default to 4.

Thank you for your help.

michaelB:
I ran a test with eurusd and gbpjpy, setting the PeriodMultiplier property to 20. The resulting Offline charts were named EURUSD,M20 and GBPJPY,M20 respectively. As you stated, the Offline charts “inherited” the correct number of decimal places.

The issue occurs when I try to simulate the start of a new day. My Broker [FXCM] has ridiculously high spreads at 2pm local time. At 5pm the spreads have dropped drastically. Therefore, I attached the PeriodCon indicator with PeriodMultiplier set to 1440 and TimeShiftAdd_in_HptMM to -3.0 for the 3hr time difference.

The new charts seem to work correctly, where a new daily candle opens at 5pm local time as desired.

The corresponding Offline charts are named EURUSD-3H,Daily and GBPJPY-3H,Daily.

As you explained, these new names do not exist in the symbols list, and the number of decimal places default to 4.

Thank you for your help.

Once I lost a lot of time until I discovered what is going on. Glad that could help you

Happy trading

Sir, please make this indicator new mt4 compatible/turn into nmc version. Thanks in advance.

chirag77:
Sir, please make this indicator new mt4 compatible/turn into nmc version. Thanks in advance.

It's a decompiled indicator. Nevertheless, I made it nmc but share only the ex4 file.

chrisstoff:
It's a decompiled indicator. Nevertheless, I made it nmc but share only the ex4 file.

Good idea I like it

Thanks

chrisstoff:

Best way of solving the eternal circling of decompiled code

Correct, please, indicator

Files:
Reason: