New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 285

jobudi888:
Hi mladens or mr.tools,

Could you make this indis work?

Also both of these indicators suppose to be nrp is that also true?

Thank you

Jobudi888, this is the tma true, the colors on the center ma can repaint, otherwise it's fine.

tma_true_v2_nmc.mq4

Files:

mrtools:

Jobudi888, this is the tma true, the colors on the center ma can repaint, otherwise it's fine.

tma_true_v2_nmc.mq4

Thanks mrtools for quick response

What about this other indi can you help fix it?

Does this indi also nrp?

Thanks

Regards

retrace_finder.mq4

Files:

jobudi888:

Thanks mrtools for quick response

What about this other indi can you help fix it?

Does this indi also nrp?

Thanks

Regards

retrace_finder.mq4

Jobudi888, from what i can tell it needs to be completely rewritten, and don't think it nrp.

mrtools:
Jobudi888, from what i can tell it needs to be completely rewritten, and don't think it nrp.

Thanks mrtools

much appreciate

Regards,

mrtools i got this EA that i would like to add options:

1: buy only or sell only or both like right now (when buy only turn on it can only put buy order or vice versa)

2: this EA open 5 simultaneously 0.01 lot (same lot on all order) I would like to have an option like for example:

order 1: 0.05 lot (changeable), order 2: 0.03 lot (changeable), order 3: 0.02 lot (changeable), order 4: 0.01 lot (changeable), order 5: 0.01 lot (changeable)

so that when tp 1 reach thats mean order 1 closed, tp 2 reach thats mean order 2 closed and so on.

Is it possible to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Can someone help me to modify bollinger band so it can use different Moving Average such as LWMA, EMA etc.

And also, can it be added alert so that whenever the price touch the band (upper and lower) and also the middle line i will get a sound alert.

Or maybe if there is already something like that can anyone please give me the link?

Thank you in advance!

Don_xyZ:
Can someone help me to modify bollinger band so it can use different Moving Average such as LWMA, EMA etc.

And also, can it be added alert so that whenever the price touch the band (upper and lower) and also the middle line i will get a sound alert.

Or maybe if there is already something like that can anyone please give me the link?

Thank you in advance!

Which exact Bollinger bands indicator are you using?

mladen:
Which exact Bollinger bands indicator are you using?

I'm currently using the default one. I downloaded other version (Better Bollinger bands_mtf+alerts+ma_nrp-2 version) but it didn't work.I think it's missing the EX4 File but when I compile it the system came up with errors... I'm definitely missing something but unfortunately I don't know what it is ...

Don_xyZ:
I'm currently using the default one. I downloaded other version (Better Bollinger bands_mtf+alerts+ma_nrp-2 version) but it didn't work.I think it's missing the EX4 File but when I compile it the system came up with errors... I'm definitely missing something but unfortunately I don't know what it is ...

Don_xyZ

can you please post that version that you are using?

mladen:

fmr777

Here is how it works on my terminal without any changes at all (that same indicator from your post - downloaded it and attached it to the chart) :

That message will appear only, and only if the name of the indicator is not exactly the same as the original

Thank you sir, when changing pc It change the name, do not know why ..

Reason: