New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 40

Should we still try using old indicators or should we try to go to new metatrader 4?

If the cancel support for the old then we can have problems. Also if new metatrader does not become popular we can also have problems. So ... what should we do?

tampa:
Should we still try using old indicators or should we try to go to new metatrader 4? If the cancel support for the old then we can have problems. Also if new metatrader does not become popular we can also have problems. So ... what should we do?

Hard to say guess it depends if metaquotes ever decides on getting it's act together.

Good afternoon!

Help to repair the indicator, please. The current price isn't displayed.

Thanks!

Files:

evgenbest:
Good afternoon!

Help to repair the indicator, please. The current price isn't displayed.

Thanks!

evgenbest

Try it out now

No, didn't earn. Even I began to display worse.

Files:
123.png  32 kb

evgenbest:
No, didn't earn. Even I began to display worse.

Build 509

Build 613

The problems with the numbers and some signs displayed wrong is the problems that cja, tzuman and me are talking about for months but so far metaquotes is ignoring all those facts (I guess they have much, much bigger problems than labels display) and they did not decide to correct the problems with labels display so far. It would need a complete rewrite of the code and even then some labels would not be displayed correctly. All you (and we) can do is wait that mq will one day have mercy and provide us with a solution to work with labels as it should be done

all the best

Files:
build_509.gif  75 kb
build_613.gif  70 kb

mladen:
Build 509

Build 613

The problems with the numbers and some signs displayed wrong is the problems that cja, tzuman and me are talking about for months but so far metaquotes is ignoring all those facts (I guess they have much, much bigger problems than labels display) and they did not decide to correct the problems with labels display so far. It would need a complete rewrite of the code and even then some labels would not be displayed correctly. All you (and we) can do is wait that mq will one day have mercy and provide us with a solution to work with labels as it should be done

all the best

big to you thanks for the response

You know what MLaden,

No sorry, but not to worry. I'm still adding a few things in the soup right now so those can go on ice for the mo. However, since I've noticed you're an active fixer upper when it comes to indis, was wondering if you've made any sort of cci alert for crossing manually set levels? example: level 0, 50, 150,200 etc that user can specify? Or even a chart cci arrow (with alert *fingers crossed*) that will appear once set level was crossed?

If you perhaps have some ole thingie like that lying around.....would love you long time if you could share

N

Is attached curable? thanks

salyvpaul:
Is attached curable? thanks

Try this version out

Reason: