New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 99

Hi

new version of Guppy mma does not refresh automatically. Could you please check it.

Thank you.

Patcho

Files:

Patcho:
Hi

new version of Guppy mma does not refresh automatically. Could you please check it.

Thank you.

Patcho

Patcho

Try it out now : guppy_mma_1.01_nmc.ex4

Files:

Hello Mladen and the other great coders of this forum, thanks for all the good works. Pls can you help to make this indicator NMC and also make it MTF . Thanks in advance.

emmany4:
Hello Mladen and the other great coders of this forum, thanks for all the good works. Pls can you help to make this indicator NMC and also make it MTF . Thanks in advance.

emmany4

Here you go : cronex_t_demarker_gfc_alert_nmc.mq4

mladen:
emmany4 Here you go : cronex_t_demarker_gfc_alert_nmc.mq4

Thanks Mladen, you are great.

mladen:
jobudi888

Try out this version

It works when VolFilter is set to false too (even when time frames are achanged). Check if new bars are working OK (did not have time to check it in run-time). I tested it in visual back test and it seems to be working as it should : 123patternsv7.01_nmc.mq4

Mr. Mladen, you really are a Genius man

Everything working fine now. Thank you very much!

When you have time, could add the indi with an alarm (sound) with email & push if you can) when a new signal (color candle) forming please Thank you

Best Regards,

jobudi888:
Mr. Mladen, you really are a Genius man

Everything working fine now. Thank you very much!

When you have time, could add the indi with an alarm (sound) with email & push if you can) when a new signal (color candle) forming please Thank you

Best Regards,

Happy trading

Hello Dear Mladen,I can't find the original this indicator.please make him the worker in new 646,if it is possible without mq.

It is a picture from it, but I didn't see such SSA earlier

Files:

Air92:
Hello Dear Mladen,I can't find the original this indicator.please make him the worker in new 646,if it is possible without mq. It is a picture from it, but I didn't see such SSA earlier

That is the indicator from this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page245#comment_648082

If you have that ex4, it should work if you have the libssa.dll on a correct place

Air92:
Hello Dear Mladen,I can't find the original this indicator.please make him the worker in new 646,if it is possible without mq. It is a picture from it, but I didn't see such SSA earlier

PS: the updated version compatible with the new metatrader 4 (with the libssa.dll attached to the post) was posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page461

Reason: