New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 99

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jobudi888:
Thank you Mr. Mladen for quick respond. I just tried it and it was working fine if the Volfilter is turn on, but if you turn off the Volfilter the signal won't show after the candle closed and if you change TF the indi still gone from the chart. You see the straight red and blue line beside the color candle bar (signal) every time the candle closed it will get longer to the right (VolFilter on).

VolFilter off: signal stop showing next candle (the line does not get longer after the candle closed) and indi gone from chart if you change TF

VolFilter on: Working great

Could you check again please. Thank you.

Also could add alarm when there is a new color candle showing?

Best Regards,

jobudi888

Try out this version

It works when VolFilter is set to false too (even when time frames are achanged). Check if new bars are working OK (did not have time to check it in run-time). I tested it in visual back test and it seems to be working as it should : 123patternsv7.01_nmc.mq4

Files:
patcho
patcho  

Hi

new version of Guppy mma does not refresh automatically. Could you please check it.

Thank you.

Patcho

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Patcho:
Hi

new version of Guppy mma does not refresh automatically. Could you please check it.

Thank you.

Patcho

Patcho

Try it out now : guppy_mma_1.01_nmc.ex4

Files:
emmany4
emmany4  

Hello Mladen and the other great coders of this forum, thanks for all the good works. Pls can you help to make this indicator NMC and also make it MTF . Thanks in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
emmany4:
Hello Mladen and the other great coders of this forum, thanks for all the good works. Pls can you help to make this indicator NMC and also make it MTF . Thanks in advance.

emmany4

Here you go : cronex_t_demarker_gfc_alert_nmc.mq4

emmany4
emmany4  
mladen:
emmany4 Here you go : cronex_t_demarker_gfc_alert_nmc.mq4

Thanks Mladen, you are great.

jobudi888
jobudi888  
mladen:
jobudi888

Try out this version

It works when VolFilter is set to false too (even when time frames are achanged). Check if new bars are working OK (did not have time to check it in run-time). I tested it in visual back test and it seems to be working as it should : 123patternsv7.01_nmc.mq4

Mr. Mladen, you really are a Genius man

Everything working fine now. Thank you very much!

When you have time, could add the indi with an alarm (sound) with email & push if you can) when a new signal (color candle) forming please Thank you

Best Regards,

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jobudi888:
Mr. Mladen, you really are a Genius man

Everything working fine now. Thank you very much!

When you have time, could add the indi with an alarm (sound) with email & push if you can) when a new signal (color candle) forming please Thank you

Best Regards,

Happy trading

vozduh92go
vozduh92go  

Hello Dear Mladen,I can't find the original this indicator.please make him the worker in new 646,if it is possible without mq.

It is a picture from it, but I didn't see such SSA earlier

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Air92:
Hello Dear Mladen,I can't find the original this indicator.please make him the worker in new 646,if it is possible without mq. It is a picture from it, but I didn't see such SSA earlier

That is the indicator from this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page245#comment_648082

If you have that ex4, it should work if you have the libssa.dll on a correct place