New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 333

Intrest1:
The author proposes to use this indicator only broker Amarkets and nowhere else.
Need to this indicator worked with any broker
Why only on that broker?

mladen:

An example of an "as simple as it gets", non-repainting two color multi time frame average that is coded to the last letter using the new metatrader 4 builds coding possibilities (and conventions)

PS: do not confuse the code with the metatrader 5 code. Even though they look very similar, due to fundamental differences between metatrader 4 and 5, this code can not be just compiled using metatrader 5 and work - some serious coding changes would need to be done before that could happen. So, there is no "easy way out" for mt4 to mt5 conversion

MLADEN, PLEASE HELP MAKE HISTOGRAM, RATHER THAN LINES...THANKS

gabrielumoh:
MLADEN, PLEASE HELP MAKE HISTOGRAM, RATHER THAN LINES...THANKS
Use any of the existing averages that are displayed as histogram

Hello Mladen,

Would you like to fix this indicator? I bought from reseller but unfortunately, it doesn't work.

I bought from the reseller because it cheaper than the original.

Thanks lot for your help. 

caksalman:

Hello Mladen,

Would you like to fix this indicator? I bought from reseller but unfortunately, it doesn't work.

I bought from the reseller because it cheaper than the original.

Thanks lot for your help. 

Let me see : decompiled code bought from "reseller". I think you know the answer already. All the best

mladen:
Let me see : decompiled code bought from "reseller". I think you know the answer already. All the best

Thank you, Mladen.

I hope you could fix this. I bought it from reseller just want to know whether it works good or not before I buy the original. 

mladen:

Here I attach the zip file from the reseller.

Thank you. 

caksalman:

Here I attach the zip file from the reseller.

Thank you. 

You can do the following
  • contact your "reseller" and get your money back
  • contact the original author and invest the money you get back from the "reseller" in making the changes with the original author
  • or continue what you are doing and hope that somebody will believe the story about the "reseller" and will help you with your stolen code

it is up to you

caksalman:

Thank you, Mladen.

I hope you could fix this. I bought it from reseller just want to know whether it works good or not before I buy the original. 

Really!? The decompiled Indis are free for download on the Internet. A 3MA cross "system"..... 4, 6 and 14 EMA  Tha'ts all there is. The Indi in the sub window moves above or below zero at the 3 Ma cross. Awesome! . What genius decompiled that instead of learning how to trade. What a waste of mLaden's time.

I dont know where I should post it, thus post it here. I found an indicator in the forum, the problem with this file is that when trying to change the color in the candles (the first 2 color options), the indicator in most cases (I might need to try the same 5-6 times), doesnt save the change in the color (from green-red to black-none). Also when re-opening the mt4, the indicator "lose" this change in color (only color change, not the "input" settings)

Is it possible to fix this problem?
Reason: