New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 334

hasper:
I dont know where I should post it, thus post it here. I found an indicator in the forum, the problem with this file is that when trying to change the color in the candles (the first 2 color options), the indicator in most cases (I might need to try the same 5-6 times), doesnt save the change in the color (from green-red to black-none). Also when re-opening the mt4, the indicator "lose" this change in color (only color change, not the "input" settings)

Is it possible to fix this problem?
I think code is pretty perfect,try to change all two places,in settings and in colors .... or illustrate with pictures what is the actual problem.

EA for Renko   Привет , не могли бы Вы помочь мне с создание простого сов на Ренко основана на одном индикаторе? Я был бы признателен, у меня нет никаких навыков в создании ЕАС, к сожалению, но мысль я хочу донести)))) за ранее спасибо!

mntiwana:
I think code is pretty perfect,try to change all two places,in settings and in colors .... or illustrate with pictures what is the actual problem.
In pic 1 I apply the indi in a chart and making the changes. In pic 2 the outcome of the changes. In pic 3 the result when changing tf (for example from t30 to t1h. The same would happen if I would re-open the mt4). In pic 4 illustrating that indi doesnt keep the changes (only in color, not in "input").
Files:
pic1.png  478 kb
pic2.png  197 kb
pic3.png  214 kb
pic4.png  463 kb

RMO with Ichimoku is a trend- momentum strategy is a part of the MT4 trading system that is based on RMO is a Metastock indicator but here we have a modified version by Madlen with the arrow. You can download the indicator file from here: http://atozforex.com/indicators/rmo-with-ichimoku-trend-trading-system/ 

Buying strategy: Ichi360 monitor with the blue arrows. Example time frame 15 min Ichi blue arrows at the 5 min, 15 min, 30 min and 60 min. Price should be above the cloud. Also, you can use only the arrows or also the dots.

Selling strategy: Ichi360 monitor with the red arrows. Example time frame 15 min Ichi red arrows at the 5 min, 15 min, 30 min and 60 min. Price should be below the cloud. Also, you can use only the arrows or also the dots. 

Please does anybody has any ema indicator the alerts when "PRICE" crosses ema. All i can find on the web is ema crossing which is not what i need. Please I'll appreciate any helpful response. Cheers

hi everyone..

would you kindly compile this indicator to new mt4..

Files:

Dear Mladen

There is an indicator  called Squeeze Momentum Indicator by LazyBear on tradingview.com platform.

Do you think you can code it for Metatrader 4?

I would really appreciate that.

Thank you.

What's up guys

Could help me with this indicator, works well in the new mt4, the problem is that the Arrow Displacement, does not work in MTF mode,

Could some programmer fix it, I would greatly appreciate it in advance,
Or if you know of a similar indicator that works with these requirements, you are welcome.

Thank you

Philip:

Dear Mladen

There is an indicator  called Squeeze Momentum Indicator by LazyBear on tradingview.com platform.

Do you think you can code it for Metatrader 4?

I would really appreciate that.

Thank you.

That indicator is taken from metatrader and converted to that platform (no need for the other way around)

Search for bb squeeze - quite a few very good metatrader versions

rohness:

What's up guys

Could help me with this indicator, works well in the new mt4, the problem is that the Arrow Displacement, does not work in MTF mode,

Could some programmer fix it, I would greatly appreciate it in advance,
Or if you know of a similar indicator that works with these requirements, you are welcome.

Thank you

Add this :

gap      = iATR(NULL,0,20,i); 
after line 154 and it will work
Reason: