New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 306

Can someone make this indicator suitable for new metratrader version

thank before 

Files:

thunderstorms:

Can someone make this indicator suitable for new metratrader version

thank before 

Most probably "TimeFrameLib-v0.3.ex4" needs to be upgraded too. Without the mq4 file for the library it will not be possible

Can I have an expert advisior for this indicator below.Mr.Tools or Mr.Mladen please solve my problem

Rajiv:
Can I have an expert advisior for this indicator below.Mr.Tools or Mr.Mladen please solve my problem

Sorry, but what problem do you have?

That indicator is new metatrader compatible and it works with the new metatrader 4, so no problem with it needs to be solved. Do you have any issues with it working as an indicator (having this thread dedicated to new metatrader 4 issues with some of the old versions of metatrader 4 indicators)?

mladen:
Most probably "TimeFrameLib-v0.3.ex4" needs to be upgraded too. Without the mq4 file for the library it will not be possible

Thank u for your quick responce mladen. I only have TimeFrameLib-v0.3 in decompile version and i know its cann't be used

mladen, can you check this indicator. it show nothing when i attached it to chart

Files:

Hi would it be possible for one of the genius's on this site to make this compatible with new MT4 as the arrows stop showing when you load it. I understand that there are downfalls to this indicator (re back-testing) but im working on filtering out the signals and would like to keep it as is.

I have also been looking for the onChart CCI without much success, have read mentions of it but cannot seem to find the actual file.

Thanks in advance!! Keep up the good work, this forum is a godsend. 

Sihotech:

Hi would it be possible for one of the genius's on this site to make this compatible with new MT4 as the arrows stop showing when you load it. I understand that there are downfalls to this indicator (re back-testing) but im working on filtering out the signals and would like to keep it as is.

I have also been looking for the onChart CCI without much success, have read mentions of it but cannot seem to find the actual file.

Thanks in advance!! Keep up the good work, this forum is a godsend. 

Sihotech

That indicator is repainting badly. Making it to show signals would mean making it non-repainting and then it would not look anything like the version you posted, and since you want to keep it as is, then you shall have to use it as is

Thanks your reply,

I understand, thanks for your prompt reply.

Id found an interesting use for it during super low volatility periods, even though its obviously not such a good indicator. 

Thanks 

(i apologize if you get 3 messages tried to post the other 2 and they got lost)  

Im so stupid!!! 

Reason: