New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 164

You must open mt4, wait 30 seconds, close and open again. Easier then reloading indicator.

Why don't you just change time frames?

Good afternoon everyone

hello mladen or mrtools

Please could correct errors and warnings in this indicator

Thank you very much in advance

Kind regards

Hermo.

Files:

Hermo:
Good afternoon everyone

hello mladen or mrtools

Please could correct errors and warnings in this indicator

Thank you very much in advance

Kind regards

Hermo.

Hermo

Here you go : osma_color_mtf-alerts_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Hermo Here you go : osma_color_mtf-alerts_nmc.mq4

Osama color mtf rocks!

Can someone please fix all of the errors in these files and make it compatible with build 670.

Thanks

forexfactorycalendar_edited__1_1.mq4ea_news_trading__2_1.mq4

gundrak99:
Can someone please fix all of the errors in these files and make it compatible with build 670.

Thanks

forexfactorycalendar_edited__1_1.mq4ea_news_trading__2_1.mq4

That news indicator is a "trojan" : it is using fapturbo site (the usual "selling the wonder site", I guess it is to boost its visits).

Hi,

i got this error message when i try to load this indicator on chart. When i compile it, no errors or warning displayed.

Do you know what is wrong with it?

tssupertrendsts.mq4

Files:

thefxpros:
Hi,

i got this error message when i try to load this indicator on chart. When i compile it, no errors or warning displayed.

tssupertrendsts.mq4

Check if you are missing : "NonLagMA_v7.1" or "Ehlers Two Pole Super Smoother Filter" in the indicators folder (under those exact names)

thefxpros:
Hi,

tssupertrendsts.mq4

This is how it looks like when "NonLagMA_v7.1" and "Ehlers Two Pole Super Smoother Filter" are at indicators folder (depending on the SmoothingMAtype : 3 for n0n lag ma or 5 for Ehlers super smoother).

What I do not understand is why that error is not documented when it recognizes that the indicator does not exist in the indicators folder. But with this new mmetatrader 4 I am not surprised that it is so

Files:
Reason: