New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 140

ForexHill:
Hello mladen & mrtools

These two old "workhorse" needs a small fix, there are 16 error in both indicator (build 670)

RSI-mtf & alerts is good RSI indicator with zone enter and zone exit feature and Multi pair PSAR trend is always a good for correlation.

Thanks,

ForexHill

Here they are :
multi_pair_psar_trend_nmc.mq4

rsi_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Does anyone have a no repaint 123/abc pattern indicator with arrows & alertss?

That is compatible with the new build?

Thanks!

Jaquanburton:
Does anyone have a no repaint 123/abc pattern indicator with arrows & alertss?

That is compatible with the new build?

Thanks!

123/abc patterns can not be non-repainting (due its nature)

Please add a number of bars counted option for these two indicators.

Thanks.

skn:
Please add a number of bars counted option for these two indicators. Thanks.

skn

I don't think that it would change anything in those indicators.Why do you want those changes?

Mladen,

They are making the system slower when loaded in multiple charts. I think limiting number of calculated bars will resolve this problem.

Regards

skn:
Mladen,

They are making the system slower when loaded in multiple charts. I think limiting number of calculated bars will resolve this problem.

Regards

skn

Those indicators process 3 bars on each occasion except on a first run when they are attached to the chart. So, I think that a system slowdown is not caused by those indicators

When I start the system, it takes long time to update. Even a net failure for sometime in between produces same difficulties.

I wanted calculation of limited number of bars on first occasion also.

Regards.

skn:
When I start the system, it takes long time to update. Even a net failure for sometime in between produces same difficulties.

I wanted calculation of limited number of bars on first occasion also.

Regards.

skn

What you have described can not be caused by that indicator. That indicator is actually a very simple code. Something else is causing you problems

can this one be adapted for new metatrader 4 square_of_range_v3.mq4

Files:
Reason: