New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 118

mladen:
Try this version then : autolevels_nmc.mq4 Set the style to 2 and width to 0 to see dotted lines

WOW!!! It looks great now. You saved my day......many many thanks mladen.

Files:
333.jpg  132 kb

airquest:
Dear Sir, can you post the MA Levels, please ? Thank you.

It's the default ma indi applied to high, low, close and with some levels added.

fx47:
It's the default ma indi applied to high, low, close and with some levels added.

Right the lines were so straight ... Thanks mister

Mladen,

Please, you can make the renko indicator can work without connection to the broker,

modifying and letting it as an option in the external variables.

extern bool Work_offline = False;

Currently in the code there:

if(!IsConnected()) {

Print("Waiting for connection...");

return(0);

}

Alabarce:
Mladen,

Please, you can make the renko indicator can work without connection to the broker,

modifying and letting it as an option in the external variables.

extern bool Work_offline = False;

Currently in the code there:

if(!IsConnected()) {

Print("Waiting for connection...");

return(0);

}

Without the connection, there will be no data and there will be no ticks. Since indicators are working exclusively based on tick they will never get to the point when they can check if there is a connection or not (to make some code being able to check if there is a connection to a broker it has to be written completely differently). All in all, indicator can work offline only with the data already existing

I do not know who wrote that code there, but that code is not doing anything in run-time (only on weekends when it first starts). Simply comment out that code (add // in front of each line) or delete that whole block and all will work OK. That peace of code should not be there at all

Before I not explain well,

Necessary make this modification in the renko indicator that has been modified to be compatible with new versions of mt4. He has published a ex4, and can not be modified. RenkoLiveChart_v3.303 indicator.ex4

I thought that the indicator is not active because it has that portion of code that had in earlier versions, and prevent work without internet connection.

It is not capable of generating the renko chart if no connection to the broker.

I have not always possible to have internet connection with my computer.

Alabarce:
Before I not explain well,

Necessary make this modification in the renko indicator that has been modified to be compatible with new versions of mt4. He has published a ex4, and can not be modified. RenkoLiveChart_v3.303 indicator.ex4

I thought that the indicator is not active because it has that portion of code that had in earlier versions, and prevent work without internet connection.

It is not capable of generating the renko chart if no connection to the broker.

I have not always possible to have internet connection with my computer.

Alabarce

Here is a version without that checking : renkolivechart_v3.305_indicator.ex4

Please make it nmc.

chan123:
Please make it nmc.

chan123

It needs "fann4mt_simple.mqh" file to be compiled

chan123:
Please make it nmc.

Looked everywhere for "fann4mt_simple.mqh" : the site does not exist any more and there were just 2 references to that name on google. Sorry. If you have it, post it, otherwise it will not work

Reason: