New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 234

Tomcat98:
Hi again mntiwana,

I have founded a light error on the original indic , specially when you remove it from the chart.

Corrected it adding some lines,

Modify colors so as it could be seen on a dark background.

Have a good week.

Sincerely.

Tomcat98

Dear Tomcat98

so much thanks for your kind job,it is working right now.

regards

mntiwana

mladen:
makoz Here you go : tmatrue_with_distancesxx_nmc.mq4

Thank you a lot. I m not sure, if this question belongs to this thread, but I have problem with attaching this indicator to subwindow by DAX30. I do not know where the problem is, could you please see on it?

kindly

adaptive_cog_mtf.mq4

Files:

mladen:
First, all the mqh files that were used by those jurik series indicators must be rewritten (completely - some boolean expression are going to be a hell to resolve). And only then the indicators can be adapted. For changing mqh files it would take at least a week or two and even then it would not be sure that they work OK (see the metatrader 5 examples from kositsin that do not work any more with newer metatrader 5 builds) Guess that if kositsin is not updating those, there is a reason for that (to have all that made work on new metatrader 4 it would take at least a couple of months - due to the way they were written originally - kositsin was never known for code simplicity, quite the oposite) And then, in the end, they would need to be corrected from some errors (quite a few jurik series indicators are repainting - one of the reasons I stoped using them a few years ago and decided to make my own versions)

Dear mladen, These Old Jurik Indicators re-writen for MT4 Build 600+ I wish can give you the Inspiration make New Jurik Indicator next time. I found it at Yesterday... Not tested.

Files:

Tsar:
Dear mladen, These Old Jurik Indicators re-writen for MT4 Build 600+I wish can give you the Inspiration make New Jurik Indicator next time.I found it at Yesterday... Not tested.

Tsar

Thank you, but be careful

If those are just made to work on 600+ builds, and if they are not cleaned from flaws they had, then you are facing quite a few repainting indicators.

That is one of the reasons why I was engaged in the making of different "jurik" smoothing (the other reason is too complicated code - already the original version needed a thorough re-writing too- unfortunately I see that the new version made by nk is even more complicated, and what should have been a 20-30 liner function became 50-60K code)

makoz:
Thank you a lot. I m not sure, if this question belongs to this thread, but I have problem with attaching this indicator to subwindow by DAX30. I do not know where the problem is, could you please see on it?

kindly

adaptive_cog_mtf.mq4

makoz

Do you get any error message in the journal or experts tab of terminal?

For me it seems to be working OK

mladen:
Tsar Thank you, but be careful If those are just made to work on 600+ builds, and if they are not cleaned from flaws they had, then you are facing quite a few repainting indicators. That is one of the reasons why I was engaged in the making of different "jurik" smoothing (the other reason is too complicated code - already the original version needed a thorough re-writing too- unfortunately I see that the new version made by nk is even more complicated, and what should have been a 20-30 liner function became 50-60K code)

Thank's so much for your attention for me.

hi dear members,

can anyone help me out with this indicator please?

i need this with email alert. it is possible?

Thanks

Files:

Fenerbahce1907:
hi dear members,

Thanks

Do you happen to have the original (non-decompiled) source code? If yes, please post the original (decompiled code is usually ignored by coders when it comes to changes)

Any indicator that draws a horizontal line based on overnight range high or low ?

Fenerbahce1907:
hi dear members,

Thanks

Hi Fenerbahce1907, not real sure but when I see the name NeuroTrade or NeuroTrend it usually is this indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page524

Reason: