New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 96

madopter:
Please make nmc compatible and if you would, please make color and line style and size external because currently, it's "taking over" the chart.

murrey_math_all_tf.mq4

ay-mmldashboard_v1.1.mq4

Thank you.

Two benign warnings removed from this one (simply to make it warning free) : murrey_math_all_tf_nmc.mq4

I'm getting errors and warnings with the dashboard. Would you please fix that one too?

Files:
dashboard.png  83 kb

madopter:
I'm getting errors and warnings with the dashboard. Would you please fix that one too?

Try it out : ay-mmldashboard_v1.1_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Try it out : ay-mmldashboard_v1.1_nmc.mq4

Instead of an Arrow Up symbol, I'm getting a big E with a hat on top. There is a big E (without a hat) for the Down Arrow. The font looks wacked when compiled with 646 but I can deal with that. Please fix the arrows, thank you

Files:
eurusdm1.png  36 kb

Okay, found what seems to be a fully customizable version (colors, line thickness, etc.) -- please nmc?

murrey_math_all_tf_m.mq4

Files:

madopter:
Okay, found what seems to be a fully customizable version (colors, line thickness, etc.) -- please nmc? murrey_math_all_tf_m.mq4

Madopter, made it compatible with new mt4 builds.

Multiple DeMarker (up to 64 DeMarker values in one sub-window) : multiple_demarker_nmc.ex4

I'm hoping one of the gracious programmers can please fix this thing. I compiled this dashboard on 509 and it's running correctly on 509. However I can't get the nmc version to look like this.

The dashboard is using MML_Multi_Option_v1.23.mq4.

The dashboard essentially shows an arrow for a previously broken MML. Underneath it, it displays the current price. Pretty awesome if you ask me

ay-mmldashboard.v1.1.mq4

ay-mmldashboard_v1.1_nmc.mq4

mml_multi_option_v1.23.mq4

mladen:
Herno, Those were more or less benign warnings, but anyway, here is a version that cleaned up those warnings : darvasboxes_nmc.mq4

Dear mladen,

can you add alert and mtf?

pleasee

tq so much!!

madopter:
I'm hoping one of the gracious programmers can please fix this thing. I compiled this dashboard on 509 and it's running correctly on 509. However I can't get the nmc version to look like this.

The dashboard is using MML_Multi_Option_v1.23.mq4.

The dashboard essentially shows an arrow for a previously broken MML. Underneath it, it displays the current price. Pretty awesome if you ask me

ay-mmldashboard.v1.1.mq4

ay-mmldashboard_v1.1_nmc.mq4

mml_multi_option_v1.23.mq4

Try this, it is compiled on build 625

mmldashboard_v1.2_nmc_.mq4

Reason: