New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 311

Garry119:
Hello, Mladen. Fix, please, indicators to work on the new build of MetaTrader
They are already new mt4 compatible (all the compiler warnings are benign and are not influencing the code execution at all)

fufighter:

i think using a lot of indicators simply make traders lost their ways. I only trade chart by logic long time ago.

สอน forex

I love indicator, especially made by mladen and mrtool. indicator make me confidence in the market, Forex for me like a jungle i need a compass etc.

In my chart, i use 11 indicator, and i still test another indicator with my brother

Files:

Mr mladen, i hope this can made nmc too

Thank you in advance 

PanKayun:

Mr mladen, i hope this can made nmc too

Thank you in advance 

try now,hope those will be work now.

mntiwana:

try now,hope those will be work now.

Ok i will try, thanks 

The Lord programmers, please make this indicator work in new build of MetaTrader
Files:

Garry119:
The Lord programmers, please make this indicator work in new build of MetaTrader

No need to change anything in that code

You have to have "HeikenAshiOscillator" indicator in the indicators folders and it will work then

mladen - your famous and much loved CSM 1000pips Medium 2.4 works perfectly on some mt4 brokers like Pepperstone but not on others.

I do notice that on these others a simple 10 pip grid which would normally have settings 100 and 10 needs to be 10000 and 1000. Whether this is related in anyway to the problem with your indi I don't know. 

handy148:

mladen - your famous and much loved CSM 1000pips Medium 2.4 works perfectly on some mt4 brokers like Pepperstone but not on others.

I do notice that on these others a simple 10 pip grid which would normally have settings 100 and 10 needs to be 10000 and 1000. Whether this is related in anyway to the problem with your indi I don't know. 

As far as I remember (and I am fairly sure about that) that indicator is not mine and never was mine

Please post the version that you use so that it can be checked

Here it is 

Reason: