New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 214

mladen:
Sorry My bad - they are different indicators

Is it possible to program the Stoch CCI RSI 2-NMC with arrows & alert ?

Thx

ps : I would like buy it in Elite indicator Thread

mladen,

Just want to thank you for helping us.

You make the world better.

Thank you, youre the best ;-))

mladen:
rosalieone Here you go : dtosc_2.06_multi_rsi.mq4

Hi everyone,

I don't know if this one has already been sent nmc.

Anyway here is it.

Have a good WE.

Sincerely

Tomcat98

Made this script compatible with new mt4 builds. Haven't tested it yet, so please only test it on demo before.

mrtools:
Made this script compatible with new mt4 builds. Haven't tested it yet, so please only test it on demo before.

hi mrtools you can not correct, this model does not work, thank you.

lechienthang:
hi mrtools you can not correct, this model does not work, thank you.

Lechienthang, just tried it and it works, need to multiply your take profit and stop loss by 10 if your broker is using extra digits, also it is a script, which goes in mq4/scripts folder.

Mr T

Mr M

Do you have a SSA normalized end point and alert advanced mtf indicator built like

the coridor full SSA normalized reg histo mtf 3.01 (date 2.5.14 page 15 post 142 of this thread)

If you do I would like to purchase, if not can you build it for purchase...

From what I can see it is one of the most accurate and non repainting indicators you build.

thanks

nick

nickfx:
Mr T

Mr M

Do you have a SSA normalized end point and alert advanced mtf indicator built like

the coridor full SSA normalized reg histo mtf 3.01 (date 2.5.14 page 15 post 142 of this thread)

If you do I would like to purchase, if not can you build it for purchase...

From what I can see it is one of the most accurate and non repainting indicators you build.

thanks

nick

nick

not sure if this is what you are looking for : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general but you have a description and pictures there. so you can see for yourself if that is it

Mr M

I believe you have three different versions of the SSA normalized end pointed elite indicator.

I would like a histogram version of the SSA normalized end pointed elite indicator.

(Like the bottom indicator on post 142)

As far as which SSA to use I would leave it up to your judgement.

The most important aspect for me is accuracy.

thanks

nick

Reason: