New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 208

arina:
Помочь исправить indikator.Tormozit терминал

Arina, any chance you would have the original source code for that indicator, the version you posted is a decompiled version.

krelian99:
I have the problem too. The rectangles of M-candles disappear when adding this D-W-M H-L. Then tried it with your DailyData nmc, mladen, only when DailyData nmc comes after D-W-M H-L in the indi-list the grey field appears. When modding, the order is sometimes important, but in MT4? But purevenom, do you really need the rectangles? The DailyData nmc has the some function (for the current day/period) and a nice info board.
mladen:
It is because you are using Daily-Weekly-Monthly Hi-Low. Use some other high-low indicator (please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page138 why)

i don't need the rectangle&prop color object in D-W-M HiLo that is why i wonder if it's possible to remove it without messing up it's code.for the Custom Candle/M-Candle i actually need it to show few bars back history for scalping purpose.

i like that D-W-M HiLo indicator.it's shows both current and previous HiLo of Day/Week/Month.and not yet found other with the same function.maybe i should go back to mini chart instead of using M-Candle

and thank you guys for the input

i edit this post.i thought my reply didn't get posted

Hi Mladen,

Can you please help to update this indicator. Full of errors.

Thank you very much. Cheers!

Files:

fxroulette:
Hi Mladen,

Can you please help to update this indicator. Full of errors.

Thank you very much. Cheers!

fxroulette

That indicator is using functions written by hanover. Even hanover gave up updating those functions to new metatrader 4. Best to use the ex4 file compiled with the old version of metatrader (attaching one) : stochastic_dashboard_-_old.ex4

gadi_tickvolume_divergence.ex4hi every one can any one make this indicator work with new mt4

zim666:
gadi_tickvolume_divergence.ex4hi every one can any one make this indicator work with new mt4

Every ex4 file should work with the new metarader

For that indicator you need the "Gadi_TickVolume_v2.2" too in order to work. You can download it from here : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page421#comment_764911 and the indicator will work

thnx man can u help me with that indicator toozero_lag_osma_color_mtfdivergence.mq4

Nice coincident. I discovered this indi on friday and I like it.

zero_lag_osma_color_mtfdivergence_nmc.mq4

Mladen

can you please convert these two indicator to nmc?

Reason: