Larry Williams Percent Range on Chart MT5
This is an unusual (visual) representation of the famous WPR indicator. Instead of a separate subwindow, it is displayed in the main chart as a channel and levels.
The next version of the indicator will have a possibility of smoothing its values using a moving average.
- PeriodWPR - calculation period of the percent price channel
- LevelUp - the value of the upper level in percentage (negative)
- LevelDn - the value of the lower level in percentage (negative)
- Center - the value of the central level in percentage (negative)
- PeriodMA - smoothing period of the price channel values
- MethodMA - smoothing method of the price channel values
- SmoothCenter - sign of enabling smoothing of the central line of the price channel
SmoothCenter - true/false = smooth/leave
- Added new smoothing types (26 ones in total)
- Updated the look of the parameters