early

Chingiz Gavryushkaev:
Konesh

At what figure to fix the profit?

refill

It's going to go to the right anyway

Are only programmers here?

Doesn't anyone trade at all?

What is the price for exiting a position?

I closed my position at 1140.8, figuring that 3640% p.a. is quite a decent profit.

prostotrader:
Closed the position at 1140.8, considering that 3640% p.a. is quite a decent profit.

Congratulations!

I don't really have good results at the exchange - it seems that many things from Forex do not work there - for example the wild trends happen without pullbacks.

I originally asked the question for several reasons.

1. Gold, has been falling in price for several years, with the cost of mining and refining (finishing to 99.99%) from various sources

The cost of extraction and refining (down to 99.99%) from various sources is determined as $1,000 - $1,100 per troy ounce.

It seems to be, "Where to fall next?"

2. But if you look at the USD_INDEX, it's not hard to see its strong trend and upside potential, especially

great expectations from Trump's statements about the growth of the U.S. economy, the complete defeat of the Middle East, and a bogging down Europe.

3. Gold Statistics.

Today, 46% of the world's gold purchases are for investment (36%) and government reserve purposes (10%),

While 34% of the world's gold is dead weight.

This means that stopping investing in gold reduces the demand for gold by half,

and selling off investment stocks could cover market needs for years.

But that's not all: 37% of the gold consumed is not mined, but derived from processing.

(The cost of secondary gold today does not exceed $600-650 per ounce.)

So it turns out that the level of gold "sliding" down is far beyond its cost of production.

Personally, I think it's in the neighborhood of $750 - $800 per troy ounce.

And what is your opinion?

prostotrader:

I originally asked the question for several reasons.

1. Gold, has been falling in price for several years, with the cost of mining and refining (finishing to 99.99%) from various sources

The cost of extraction and refining (down to 99.99%) from various sources is determined as $1,000 - $1,100 per troy ounce.

It seems to be, "Where to fall next?"

2. But if you look at the USD_INDEX, it's not hard to see its strong trend and upside potential, especially

great expectations from Trump's statements about the growth of the U.S. economy, the complete defeat of the Middle East, and a bogging down Europe.

3. Gold Statistics.

Today, 46% of the world's gold purchases are for investment (36%) and government reserve purposes (10%),

While 34% of the world's gold is dead weight.

This means that stopping investing in gold reduces the demand for gold by half,

and selling off investment stocks could cover market needs for years.

But that's not all: 37% of the gold consumed is not mined, but derived from processing.

(The cost of secondary gold today does not exceed $600-650 per ounce.)

So it turns out that the level of gold "sliding" down is far beyond its cost of production.

Personally, I think it's in the neighborhood of $750 - $800 per troy ounce.

And what is your opinion?

My opinion is that there is no growth, I think the price will go down. Maybe the growth will be in January, February, when the seasonal growth of gold prices will come into force.

prostotrader:
I closed my position at 1140.8, thinking that 3640% p.a. is a pretty decent profit.
It was $1 and now it's $36... Cool
Reason: