GOLD, Gold and XAUUSD - page 107

mixail789 mixajlof #:

Jumped in sell will try a short trade, although there is no climax.


Yesterday's trade closed at a profit


I think gold is ripe for a fall


mixail789 mixajlof #:

I think gold is ripe for a fall


It's finally flying.


mixail789 mixajlof #:

I think gold is ripe for a fall


The deal opened yesterday closed on stop loss had to go up again, now I put the deal to breakeven and closed 60% of the deal.


Gold will going up until next years
Nuraeni Gold will go up until next year
That's what I thought too...
Nuraeni Gold will rise until next year

Yes I agree, globally it is likely to grow, but I think through correction, after correction we will buy it.

My thoughts on gold for tomorrow

As a gold option


If your previous (unfulfilled) predictions are not removed from the chart, it will become apparent how untenable they are.