GOLD, Gold and XAUUSD - page 16

Mikhail Simakov:

conclusions must be drawn to the contrary

You are the owner of your own funds, go ahead...

prostotrader:

You are the master of your own means, go ahead...

I don't want to argue about who is in the right. I would like to hear different points of view with justifications

Who is in favour of selling oil?
Roman Ivanov:
I'm putting it on sale) Gold will go down to 1451 in the next two days 15-16

Where can I get what you have supplied?

prostotrader:

Where can I get what you have supplied?

Friday 18.10, a couple of days delay

Mikhail Simakov:

Friday 18.10, a couple of days delay

OK, Friday, I'll send you the details for collection...

prostotrader:

OK, Friday, I'll send you the details for collection...

Why wait for Friday? I can send it right now.

prostotrader:

OK, Friday, I'll send you the details to receive it...

OK, I forgive you because this has nothing to do with the current topic, trading or analytics

Mikhail Simakov:

OK, I forgive you because it has nothing to do with the current topic, trading or analytics

Thank you, sir!

So what? Has it crashed yet?)