Fixed Channel indicator is designed to draw channels specifying the ranges for traders. Channels' colors can be set by user as well as the start time and end time for channels. The indicator is able to duplicate the channels and draw them individually.
Users can run several indicators on one chart and turn the indicators on or off by the buttons on the left-upper corner of the chart.
Channels can be turned on and off independently from each other.
The range of each channel will be shown as a tooltip when you hold the mouse on the sides of colored sections. Each tooltip is in "From x To y" format, x shows the start price of the colored section while y shows the end price of the colored section.
Guide for users
Fixed Channels indicator needs below input parameters to work well:
- Indicator Channel Color: Desired color for channels
- Indicator Start Time: Start time for drawing the channels
- Indicator End Time: End time for drawing the channels (future times can be set for this value to draw the channels further than the current price).
- X Coordinate of Button: Horizontal position of the indicator's button (from the top-left corner).
- Y Coordinate of Button: Vertical position of the indicator's button (from the top-left corner).
- Main Channel Start Point: Price which is going to be the start point of desired channel (price).
- Main Channel Width: Width of desired channel (price).
- Number of Upper Channels (Maximum: 100): Number of channels which are going to be drawn above the desired channel (if needed).
- Number of Lower Channels (Maximum: 100): Number of channels which are going to be drawn below the desired channel (if needed).
- Gap Between Channels: Distance between individual channels (price).
Several indicators of this type can be active on the chart but none of them can have similar X and Y coordinates similar to another one because the buttons will overlap each other and will not work properly.