DeltaID5 R003 TradeSizeDistribution
TradeSizeDistribution is an indicator used to analyze trades according to its volume size.
- In this first version the indicator values are not saved, i.e., if you change the timeframe or reload the indicator, all indicator plots are lost!
- Volume thresholds are determined by the user.
- It's a great tool to identify where big, medium and small-sized orders enter the market.
- In this first version, it's possible to change indicator colors and widths.
- It's possible to print the tick number as well as the deal volume.
- Adaptive adjustment for maximum/minimum indicador limits.
- Standard initialization rules for the indicator.