YnP Price Power MT5
The indicator displays a histogram of price activity. Price Power considers the number of points passed by the price over the selected short time intervals, and also their direction. Thus, the indicator displays the current prevalent sentiment of the market and also allows to use the spikes of price activity. As this indicator is not based on the analysis of candlesticks but on receiving data from ticks in real time - it will not work in the strategy tester correctly. The indicator is most useful when combined with the YnP Tick Power MT5. Both indicators allows to use the spikes of market activity for scalping and receiving information on market and notifying about major market changes.
This version is designed for the MetaTrader 5. The version for MetaTrader 4 can be found here.
This indicator belongs to the YnP series of high-quality software products.
- displays the price movement histogram changing in real time
- displays the movement strength (as a number of price points in a certain direction)
- supports the indicator operation using the iCustom function
- customizable display styles
- suitable for any currency pairs and other instruments, including the CFD
- suitable for any timeframe
- not suitable for the strategy tester
- Price Mode - price mode. This parameter sets the price to plot the tick histogram. The Bid price is used by default.
- Period - histogram width (in seconds). Selection of the time period to display the price movements. By default, the histogram shows the changes in price for the last 3 seconds.
- Precision - histogram accuracy (in bars). Selection of the number of segments to divide the time period of the histogram. By default, the histogram is divided into 120 parts, i.e. one bar shows the price movements for 0,025 seconds.
* Fixed histogram errors when adjusting settings and timeframes