Extended Envelopes MT5
This is an extended version of the Envelopes oscillator. You can use 21 variations of the moving average and 11 price options for the calculation of the lines of the indicator.
Moving Average types: Simple Moving Average, Exponential Moving Average, Wilder Exponential Moving Average, Linear Weighted Moving Average, Sine Weighted Moving Average, Triangular Moving Average, Least Square Moving Average (or EPMA, Linear Regression Line), Smoothed Moving Average, Hull Moving Average by Alan Hull, Zero-Lag Exponential Moving Average, Double Exponential Moving Average by Patrick Mulloy, T3 by T.Tillson, Instantaneous Trendline by J.Ehlers, Moving Median, Geometric Mean, Regularized EMA by Chris Satchwell, Integral of Linear Regression Slope, Combination of LSMA and ILRS, Triangular Moving Average generalized by J.Ehlers, Volume Weighted Moving Average, Smoothing by Mark Jurik.
Price options: Close, Open, High, Low, Median Price = (High+Low)/2, Typical Price = (High+Low+Close)/3, Weighted Close = (High+Low+Close*2)/4, Heiken Ashi Close, Heiken Ashi Open, Heiken Ashi High, Heiken Ashi Low.
- PeriodMA - original MA period;
- MethodMA - original MA smoothing method;
- PriceMA - price used for calculation of the original MA;
- Deviation - deviation percentage of the upper and lower line;
- ShiftMA - forward/backward shift of the indicator on the chart;
- AddDigits - increased accuracy of values by adding decimal places.
Added 5 new types of smoothing.