Pattern 1 2 3 MT5 demo
The indicator automatically identifies the 1-2-3 pattern on the chart.
- The indicator is able to monitor the formation of pattern in real time. It informs the trader when the pattern is completely formed (when the price breaks the line in point 2) and displays the completed patterns in history. The patterns are never redrawn.
- The indicator can identify patterns on any instruments (currency pairs, stock market, gold, etc.) without the need to adjust to each instrument.
- Simple and clear visualization of patterns.
- The indicator determines the possible targets for triggering the pattern. The targets are calculates based on the Fibonacci levels or the Fibonacci extension (set by the Method of calculating the Profit Levels parameter). From one to three targets can be calculated. These targets have a description on the chart, which contains the Fibonacci number and the price level. In order to show them, enable the display of graphical objects descriptions (press the F8 key on the chart and select the "Show object descriptions" option).
- The indicator uses a custom proprietary non-redrawing ZigZag for determining patterns, therefore the indicator never repaints its signals.
- The indicator generates audio and text message when a pattern is formed. It features sending email messages and push notifications to mobile devices (the 'ON/OFF-Mail' and 'ON/OFF-Push' parameters).
The demo version limitations:
- The indicator is fully functional on NZDUSD (history + real time operation). Signals on other instruments can be seen only on the history.
Full version can be purchased here.
Features of trading the 1-2-3 pattern
- The 123 pattern can indicate either a reversal or a trend.
- The 123 pattern is effective on any instruments and timeframes from M5 to MN.
- The greater the number of bars forming the pattern (from point 1 to point 3), the greater the price movement is predicted after breaking the pattern.
- If point 1 has a pin-bar (Hammer or Shooting Star in candlestick analysis), it strengthens the pattern.
- For Intraday trading, it is recommended to look for the pattern only on the European and American sessions.
- According to the trading system, a pattern is considered to be triggered when a bar breaks the line at the level of point 2. That is, the bar must close on the other side of the line, and not simply touch or pierce it. However, the indicator can also consider a simple touch of the line from point 2 as pattern triggering (parameter "Method for pattern triggering").
See video https://youtu.be/aBvWfBKTLTE
- Number of bars for the indicator calculation - the number of bars for the indicator calculation
- Depth of ZigZag - the number of bars to search for ZigZag peaks (analogue of the Depth parameter of the standard ZigZag)
- Color to BUY / Color to SELL - the color of lines forming a buy / sell pattern
Parameters of target profit levels:
- Method for pattern triggering - choose method: "Touch of the line from point #2" or "Breakout of the line from point #2"
- Show the Profit Levels - show the target profit levels (Disabled - do not show; Current pattern only - show the target levels for the current pattern only; All patterns - show the target profit levels for all patterns in history)
- Method of calculating the Profit Levels - method for calculation of profit levels (Fibo Levels; Fibo Extention)
- Profit target #1 (Fibo number) - Fibonacci number for calculating the target №1 (if =0 - line is not displayed)
- Profit target #2 - Fibonacci number for calculating the target №2 (if =0 - line is not displayed)
- Profit target #3 (=0 - disable) - Fibonacci number for calculating the target №3 (if =0 - line is not displayed)
- Style line of the Profit Levels - line style of profit levels
Notifications and Alerts
- ON/OFF – Sound when the signal – enable/disable sound signal
- Signal of the line breakdown - pattern 123 is complete – name of the sound file for line breakout - the 1-2-3 pattern completed
- Pre-alarm - pattern 123 began to emerge – name of the sound file played when a pattern starts to form.
- ON/OFF - Alert – enable/disable notifications about signals
- ON/OFF - Mail – sending emails
- ON/OFF - Push – sending push notifications to mobile devices
The indicator detects Pin Bars on the specified timeframes and notifies about new patterns found (via MetaTrader alerts, PUSH-notifications, emails). Patterns found on the current chart are highlighted. There are some extra options of pattern detection based on volume and the Pin Bar's position in relation to the previous bars. This indicator is useful tool for Price Action trading. Inputs Visualization settings: Draw Mode - set the way to draw patterns on the current chart (draw as bars or as
Free automatic fibonacci is an indicator that automatically plots a fibonacci retracement based on the number of bars you select on the BarsToScan setting in the indicator. The fibonacci is automatically updated in real time as new highest and lowest values appears amongst the selected bars. You can select which level values to be displayed in the indicator settings. You can also select the color of the levels thus enabling the trader to be able to attach the indicator several times with differe
Follow The Line This indicator obeys the popular maxim that: "THE TREND IS YOUR FRIEND" It paints a GREEN line for BUY and also paints a RED line for SELL. (you can change the colors). It gives alarms and alerts of all kinds. IT DOES NOT REPAINT and can be used for all currency pairs and timeframes. Yes, as easy and simple as that. Even a newbie can use it to make great and reliable trades. NB: For best results, get my other premium indicators for more powerful and reliable signals. Get them
The indicator identifies Price Action pin bars on a chart and highlights them. Also it sets a signal pointer at the opening price of the candlestick following the found pin bar. It has four parameters to filter candlesticks: Minimum size of a candle from low to high - the minimum size of the candlestick in points from High to Low, below which candlesticks are skipped. This parameter is specified like for the four-digit prices. Maximum size of the candle body relative to its shadows. Set from 0 t
This indicator displays Pivot-Lines, preday high and low, preday close and the minimum and maximum of the previous hour. You just have to put this single indicator to the chart to have all these important lines, no need to setup many single indicators. Why certain lines are important Preday high and low : These are watched by traders who trade in a daily chart. Very often, if price climbs over or falls under a preday low/high there is an acceleration in buying/selling. It is a breakout out of
Technical indicator Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a price following oscillator, whose values vary between 0 and 100. Values below 30 indicate an oversold state, and values above 70 indicate an overbought state. The classic interpretation of it is the following: if the oscillator line goes out of the oversold zone, it is a signal for opening a long position. If it goes out of the overbought zone, it is a signal for opening a short position. The indicator displays entry points on the chart usin
This indicator shows the latest untouched support and resistance as horizontal lines. The indicator can show support/resistance from higher timeframes. With this indicator you can e.g. easily see the support/resistance of the timeframes H4, D1 and W1 on a H1 chart, which can be a big advantage while time your entry on H1. This is the FREE version of the indicator: Support Resistance Multi Time Frame MT5 The free version works only on EURUSD and GBPUSD! Parameters referenceTF: the timeframe fro
This indicator is designed to detect high probability reversal patterns: Double Tops/Bottoms with fake breakouts . This is the FREE version of the indicator: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/29957 The free version works only on EURUSD and GBPUSD! Double top and bottom patterns are chart patterns that occur when the trading instrument moves in a similar pattern to the letter "W" (double bottom) or "M" (double top). The patterns usually occur at the end of a trend and are used to signal tren
This indicator is especially for the binary trading. Time frame is 1 minutes and exp time 5 or 3 minutes only. You must be use martingale 3 step. So you must put lots size is 10 % at most. You should use Mt2 trading platform to connect with my indicator to get more signal without human working. This indicator wining rate is over 80% but you may get 100% of profit by using martingale 3 step. You should use MT2 Trading Platform to connect meta trader platform and binary platform . You can get mt2
With this system you can spot high-probability trades in direction of strong trends. You can profit from stop hunt moves initiated by the smart money! Important Information How you can maximize the potential of the scanner, please read here: www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/718109 Please read also the blog about the usage of the indicator: Professional Trading With Strong Momentum This FREE Version of the indicator works only on EURUSD and GBPUSD. The full version of the indicator can be found here:
The Pivot Points Reversal Price Action pattern consists of three bars. It appears, as a rule, after a fast trend. In the bearish pattern , the price goes up and reaches a new maximum. The next bar whose high is lower than that of the previous bar closes below its minimum. In the bullish pattern , the price goes down and reaches a new minimum. The minimum of the next bar does not exceed the minimum of the previous bar and closes above its maximum. This indicator finds the Pivot Points Reversal pa
Support & Resistance indicator is a modification of the standard Bill Williams' Fractals indicator. The indicator works on any timeframes. It displays support and resistance levels on the chart and allows setting stop loss and take profit levels (you can check the exact value by putting the mouse cursor over the level). Blue dashed lines are support level. Red dashed lines are resistance levels. If you want, you can change the style and color of these lines. If the price approaches a support lev
The indicator generates early signals basing on ADX reading data combined with elements of price patterns. Works on all symbols and timeframes. The indicator does not redraw its signals. You see the same things on history and in real time. For better visual perception signals are displayed as arrows (in order not to overload the chart). The indicator is a complete analogues of the Trend Monitor indicator for MetaTrader 4 Features The best results are obtained when the indicator works on two ti
The indicator draws trendlines on chart. This indicator has six inputs. User can specify alternative labels for both lines. If multiple instances of the indicator are used, the labels must differ. User can set width and color of the lines and depth which specifies what significant peaks should be used. For example, Depth=10 sets trendlines using the current peaks and valleys that have at least 10 bars to the right and to the left and that have highs/lows less/greater than the peak's high/low. In
The demo version of the indicator does not display data on last 25 bars but is perfect for testing. The oscillator uses data of standard indicators and some patterns of price movement. Using this data, it forms its own (more accurate) signals of a change in the direction of the price movement. Prise Reversal helps to identify reversal points during the flat, and the price extremums during the trend. At these points, you can enter counter trend with a short take profit. Besides, it indicates tim
Magic Channel Free is a channel indicator for the MetaTrader 5 trading platform. This indicator allows finding the most probable trend reversal points. Unlike most channel indicators, Magic Channel does not redraw. The alert system (alerts, email and push notifications) will help you to simultaneously monitor multiple trading instruments. Attach the indicator to a chart, and the alert will trigger once a signal emerges. With our alerting system, you will never miss a single position opening sign
The MACD indicator in MetaTrader 4/5 looks different than the MACD indicator in most other charting software. That's because the MetaTrader 4/5 version of MACD displays the MACD line as a histogram when it is traditionally displayed as a line. Additionally, the MetaTrader 4/5 version computes the Signal line using an SMA whereas according to MACD definition it's supposed to be an EMA. The MetaTrader 4/5 version also does not compute a true MACD Histogram (the difference between the MACD/Signal l
Advanced ideas of the popular MACD indicator: It detects and displays classic and reverse divergences (two methods of detecting divergences). It uses different color to highlight an uptrend and a downtrend. Two methods of determining a trend: а) MACD crosses the 0 level (classic signal); б) MACD crosses its own average (early signal). This is a multi-timeframe indicator: it can display MACD data from other timeframes. Two methods of drawing: classic histogram and line. It generates sound and vis
This is a perfect tool for intraday trading. It allows you to see a day candle on a chart having a timeframe less than D1. Besides, it displays upper and lower candle shadows, as well as a body and an entire daily candle (in points). Parameters: Show_Day - amount of days to be displayed in blocks. The allowable value is not more than 31. Shift - daily candle shift to the right from a chart margin (in bars). language - select a language. Russian and English are available. Features: The indicator
Reversal Hunter is a new leading oscillator. It monitors small changes in volume and price volatility using second derivative, thus providing an accurate prediction of trend reversals. Though Reversal Hunter shows its best results with reliable volume data (tick or real), special option of "synthetic" volume (which uses OHLC data only) is implemented to optimize performance in case of poor or missing volume data. The oscillator is drawn as two-color line for easy detection of trend changes.
Indicator shows Support and Resistance Levels. In stock market technical analysis, support and resistance are certain predetermined levels of the price of a security at which it is thought that the price will tend to stop and reverse. These levels are denoted by multiple touches of price without a breakthrough of the level . Support and resistance are key concepts that help traders understand, analyze and act on chart patterns in the financial markets.
This indicator is a straight port of a well known MetaTrader 4 indicator that is freely available on the Internet. It does not redraw at all. It implements a type of breakout strategy. The arrows indicate market direction. Use the indicator on M15 charts and higher. The indicator draws two bands near price action and generates signals when the price closes below the lower band and also above the upper band. The indicator uses periodic highs and lows to calculate upper and lower threshold bands.
The Penta-O is a 6-point retracement harmonacci pattern which usually precedes big market movements. Penta-O patterns can expand and repaint quite a bit. To make things easier this indicator implements a twist: it waits for a donchian breakout in the right direction before signaling the trade. The end result is an otherwise repainting indicator with a very reliable trading signal. The donchian breakout period is entered as an input. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Troubleshooting | FAQ | A
Magic Candles FREE is a new unique product that allows identifying the current market phase (uptrend, downtrend or flat). This indicator paints bars in different colors depending on the current state of the market and signals the user about trend changes with alerts. Magic Candles FREE - is a demo version, which works only on the AUDUSD currency pair. Unlimited version can be purchased here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/29342 Advantages High accuracy of signals. Suitable for scal
Adjustable Fractal is a modification of Bill Williams' Fractals indicator. The fractal consists of a two sets of arrows - up (upper fractals) and down (lower fractals). Each fractal satisfies the following conditions: Upper fractal - maximum (high) of a signal bar exceeds or is equal to maximums of all bars from the range to the left and to the right; Lower fractal - minimum (low) of a signal bar is less or equal to minimums of all bars from the range to the left and to the right. Unlike a stand
Peak Trough Analysis is the great tool to detect peaks and troughs in your chart. Peak Trough Analysis tool can use three different peaks and troughs detection algorithm. The three algorithm include the orignal Fractals Indicator by Bill Williams, the Modified Fractals indicator and ZigZag indicator. You can use this peak and trough analysis tool to detect the price pattern made up from Equilibrium Fractal-Wave process. For further usage, there are good guide line on how to use this peak trough
The Trend Detect indicator combines the features of both trend indicators and oscillators. This indicator is a convenient tool for detecting short-term market cycles and identifying overbought and oversold levels. A long position can be opened when the indicator starts leaving the oversold area and breaks the zero level from below. A short position can be opened when the indicator starts leaving the overbought area and breaks the zero level from above. An opposite signal of the indicator can
This Renko Advanced indicator can be considered as a trading system. The indicator offers a different view to see the currency pair: it is a full timeless indicator and it can be used for manual trading or for automatized trading with some expert advisor. When the price reaches a threshold a new block is created. It takes advantage of a visualization similar to Renko visualization type, offering less noise than usual candles bar. The indicator beside the Renko bars, shows also 3 moving aver
ZigZag_FT is a combination of two good indicators. The first one is ZigZag with adjustable wave height (found it in Code Base). The second on is Bill Williams' fractals. These indicators complement each other. ZigZag is used for detecting Elliott waves, and Fractals show the structure of each wave. The height of ZigZags can be (and it should be) adjusted depending on the timeframe the indicator is used with. Fitted values of "Minimum points in a ray" parameter for different timeframes are listed
This indicator is based on the Parabolic SAR indicator. It helps the user identifying whether to buy or sell. It comes with an alert that will sound whenever a new signal appears. It also features an email facility. Your email address and SMTP Server settings should be specified in the settings window of the "Mailbox" tab in your MetaTrader 5. Blue arrow up = Buy. Red arrow down = Sell. Line = Trailing Stop. You can use one of my Trailing Stop products that automatically move the Stop Loss and i
2. Added two additional Fibo levels for target calculation. Now the indicator has five levels for each pattern. The level will not be displayed if it is 0.