Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods"

New article Payments and payment methods is published:

MQL5.community built-in services offer great opportunities both to MQL5 developers and ordinary traders with no programming skills. But all these features can't be implemented without in-house secure payment system, that provides a convenient basis for settlements between buyers and sellers. In this article we will show how the MQL5.community payment system works.

Author: MetaQuotes

great!

Still can't find why to pay for mql5 cloud agnets. only free ones iam able to use.

Pics do not show, pls check.

Fixed displaying of images. Sorry for inconvenience.

CeleronS:
Still can't find why to pay for mql5 cloud agnets. only free ones iam able to use.

does anyone know what is  mql5 cloud agnets ?

I signed up as a signal provider, something I made with MetaTrader normally works with webmoney for deposit and withdrawal, I dare not tell you, but it is a real headache site Russian, addition to completing formaliés, I wanted to use ukash or Decomposition Systems as payesafecard home, already in France, they can sell out tickets when I have credit, I have to providers by habiltés home, it makes me a fee for he + fees with MetaTrader total, I approach 3%, and the navigation is a mess ..
Introduction to the Empirical Mode Decomposition Method
  • Victor
  • www.mql5.com
This article serves to familiarize the reader with the empirical mode decomposition (EMD) method. It is the fundamental part of the Hilbert–Huang transform and is intended for analyzing data from nonstationary and nonlinear processes. This article also features a possible software implementation of this method along with a brief consideration of its peculiarities and gives some simple examples of its use.

Hello I am new.
Question: if the payment was made by credit card, in case I wanted to prelevere what system I use.
thanks

gepi1956:
Hello I am new.
Question: if the payment was made by credit card, in case I wanted to prelevere what system I use.
thanks
As I understand, you can't withdraw money with credit card system.

see the picture I send , I want to withdraw money but I can't choose any one ?????????
Files:
Untitled.png  74 kb

alomdaworld:
see the picture I send , I want to withdraw money but I can't choose any one ?????????

Contact the Service Desk:  Your Service Desk 

Reason: