Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 16

Mahadi Hasan Razu:

Thanks for your reply. If they add other methods then i'll be a great news for us. 

They will.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Metaquotes is restructuring their payment services, so be patient.

CardPay and ePayments will be available as withdrawal options very soon, along with all deposit methods.

Lovely!!! Long-live Metaquotes!!! I wish they could do a performance-fee based signals too and lower the min price of products and signals to 10$.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Metaquotes is restructuring their payment services, so be patient.

CardPay and ePayments will be available as withdrawal options very soon, along with all deposit methods.

I just received notification from service desk that epayments are no longer available. That doesn't sound like they're restructuring, that sounds like they're removing.

Files:
epayments.png  34 kb

Raymond Gilmour:

I just received notification from service desk that epayments are no longer available. That doesn't sound like they're restructuring, that sounds like they're removing.

I've got the same type of message yesterday. 

"Webmoney and ePayments are no longer available. Try Cardpay and Paypal."

Its so bad news for us. I also tried Payoneer card for withdraw via Cardpay. There show only Visa card to withdraw.

Mahadi Hasan Razu:

I've got the same type of message yesterday. 

"Webmoney and ePayments are no longer available. Try Cardpay and Paypal."

Its so bad news for us. I also tried Payoneer card for withdraw via Cardpay. There show only Visa card to withdraw.

Yes this is bad news, epayments is the best withdrawal method for me. Paypal s****s.

Arturo Lopez Perez:
Yes this is bad news, epayments is the best withdrawal method for me. Paypal s****s.

Read here Arturo: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/324807#comment_13662087

Its a great news that mql5.com re-established ePayments as a withdrawal method. Hope they always keep this system. Thanks mql5 team.

All of my withdraw funds systems have been disabled.There is someone who has this problem.Please help me.

Thanks 

Saeid Irani:
All of my withdraw funds systems have been disabled.There is someone who has this problem.Please help me.

Thanks 

Contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here because its a personal situation.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here because its a personal situation.

Thank you!

Reason: