Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 2

Kindly add Perfectmoney, EGOpay, and moneybookers as payment processor here

Hi

I want to fund my account for paying a job using my creditcard. I dont have an Andoid or IPhone, so how can I fund directly from my CC?

Please help. Thanks 

wolf1210:

Hi

I want to fund my account for paying a job using my creditcard. I dont have an Andoid or IPhone, so how can I fund directly from my CC?

Please help. Thanks 

Are you sure you need a Android/IPhone for a Credit Card deposit ? Did you tried ?

Hello,

I had make a pay with a credit card.

Now i want to be a signal provider BUT if i have understand good i wil CAN'T withdraw money because i make my 1st payment with card!!!!

Is this correct??? I must make a new account for this reason??? I hope it must not need it!!!! 

Pls give me an answer about.

Thanks.

chronisb:

Hello,

I had make a pay with a credit card.

Now i want to be a signal provider BUT if i have understand good i wil CAN'T withdraw money because i make my 1st payment with card!!!!

Is this correct??? I must make a new account for this reason??? I hope it must not need it!!!! 

Pls give me an answer about.

Thanks.

You have to write to ServiceDesk to ask them how proceed.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

Kindly add more withdraw method. like skills.

Kindly add skrill (Moneybookers) as withdrawal method.

I have some credits in my account but I cannot purchase or withdraw funds.  What's do I do?

Hello.

I´d like to deposit my account with paypal. My current account is managed in Euro. Does anyone know, which conversion rate metaquotes use? Is it the market price or the rate of a special bank, maybe with additional charges?

Thanks in advance.

Reason: