Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 25

I cannot deposit in the MQL5 community due to the non-acceptance of the Visa system and the unavailability of PayPal

445019460:
I cannot deposit in the MQL5 community due to the non-acceptance of the Visa system and the unavailability of PayPal

Visa cards are available for deposit, if you have a problem with a visa card must be on your card's side.

Where the heck is PayPal payment option? C'mon, the only decent payment method and you bring it down... make it back ASAP.

Where Is the Paypal Deposit option??

Why paypal removed? Its the easiest method of payment

Hello,

I'm trying to buy some expert advisors but PayPal is currently unavailable for payment. 

Do you have the same problem? without PayPal it's going to be hard for me to use mql5 market services !

Zakaria RACHID:

Hello,

I'm trying to buy some expert advisors but PayPal is currently unavailable for payment. 

Do you have the same problem? without PayPal it's going to be hard for me to use mql5 market services !

I got answer from support team.....they said it's not temporary.. We should find another way..

But Card method also got  "Declined by issuing bank" ....

It's the worst situation that hasn't provided any alternatives and has just been left out. 

This site is getting a joke... they take down PayPal (the most widely recognized and trusted money transfer system in the world), have issues with credit cards, but then they support unknown and/or shady stuff never heard before like Loterica (?), Danamon (??) and Boleto (???). Is this a hoax or what?

Congratulations, you have just lost a trusted client. Ridiculous.

codesks:

I got answer from support team.....they said it's not temporary.. We should find another way..

But Card method also got  "Declined by issuing bank" ....

It's the worst situation that hasn't provided any alternatives and has just been left out. 

!! are you kidding me?!

Your asnwer is permanent?! Our answer is you're gonna lose a lot of trusted users...

You will think these guys at mql5 will b looking for a way to allow people that cannot use credit cards or PayPal but they have been silent about other alternatives.  What a joke!
Reason: