Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 35

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Try to pass the bot and open a ticket please, it's not that hard, just say that your question hasn't been answered...

I have done this several times but the bot keeps asking questions is there any support email?

Chinedu Emmanuel Obiajulu #:
I have done this several times but the bot keeps asking questions is there any support email?

No, there is no support email.

Hello

I had to pay $ 50 a day to top up my account on the site because the bank issuer states that the site does not have enough security to pay. At the moment, my payment system is disabled and does not allow me to deposit. I sent my ID card picture and picture of my bank card, but my deposit system is still inactive and has been blocked for 2 days, and the financial department is very slow to respond, what should I do now?

soroush samavat #:
Hello

I had to pay $ 50 a day to top up my account on the site because the bank issuer states that the site does not have enough security to pay. At the moment, my payment system is disabled and does not allow me to deposit. I sent my ID card picture and picture of my bank card, but my deposit system is still inactive and has been blocked for 2 days, and the financial department is very slow to respond, what should I do now?

Only the Service Desk can help you with your financial limitation issue, so wait for their reply.

𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒇 𝒃 140 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒚

fadi atta #:
𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒇 𝒃 140 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒚

What company? What account? What refund?

Without any more details, nobody can help you.

I'm withdrawing via Bank Card (Visa), usually it was instant, but now I haven't receive the money, 

how long it would take for this withdrawal ? 

Transaction#  10112447

Indra Lukmana #:

I'm withdrawing via Bank Card (Visa), usually it was instant, but now I haven't receive the money, 

how long it would take for this withdrawal ? 

Transaction#  10112447

Check with your bank and the Service Desk.

Is it possible to withdraw money to any bank account? In other words, can a seller withdraw his funds into a bank account that is owned by his spouse and is operated under her name?

testaccount666 #:
Is it possible to withdraw money to any bank account? In other words, can a seller withdraw his funds into a bank account that is owned by his spouse and is operated under her name?

The bank account details should match those of the seller's.

Reason: